Anyone else feel implantation

mizzywizzy

Reaction score
Just curious ladies? I got my bfp on 9dpo and looking back at my symptoms by bfp I can say that I felt two very subtle twinges on my uterus on 7dpo and now thinking that was the actual moment of implantation?

Can you even feel implantation????

I was woken up with cramping and know that was implantation

I've been pregnant twice (the first one was a very early miscarriage). The first time, I distinctly felt a series of flutters on one side that lasted a full minute. I was pretty confident that was implantation.

With that said, this time the only thing I could pinpoint as possible implantation was a sudden burst of what felt like bad gas. I actually had to bend over for a moment. It was quick.

However, it is entirely possible that neither of those moments were implantation and that I did not feel it at all or slept through it in the night.

I didn't feel anything but I often get stomach cramps/pains so if there was anything, I probably just put it down to that! I've def heard people say they've felt a pinching sensation though! Implantation is usually around 9DPO isn't it? So sounds like you may have implanted early or maybe ovulated a bit earlier than normal if you got a positive test on that day! :) congratulations!

I did at 2/3dp5dt which is 7/8dpo in normal talk. Sharp pain.

I had obvious sharp pains between 7-8dpo. BFP on 10dpo.

I too felt implantation. Not as sharp as others did but a cramping on one side which I felt at night. Best of luck!

I felt implantation with both DD and this current pregnancy. Although I didn't recognize it as such for this current baby because it was so unexpected!

I didn't notice the first time I was pregnant--but hopefully that is one of the things I felt this time. I don't have a BFP yet--but I've had odd twinges.

I definitely felt it. I had a full day of cramps at exactly when it would have been. It's amazing what you can feel going on when you tune in!

I definately felt implantation - I know the exact day it happened because I had a persistent cramp and I was lightheaded, not feeling great. I never feel O on any other cycle. At the time, I knew. Here I am 6 weeks pregnant.

I definitely did. It was a pinching sensation on my left hand side and I felt rubbish all day. When we had a scan last week the sonographer showed us that I had ovulated from my left ovary which didn't surprise me.

I have with all 3 pregnancies. It's actually a curse because I know I can't test for at LEAST 3-4 days to see if that's what it was XD

Yes, I felt it for my 3 pregnancies, around 7 and 8 dpo. Mine felt a very noticeable pinch/dig in the lower right side of my uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->