Anyone else feel like they're nesting already???

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
So I'm 2 weeks away from 3rd tri so I still have 3 1/2 months at this point (however I highly doubt I'll make it to my due date with my history) any ways every time I stop and think about it, I start freaking out and thinking about all I still have to do to prepare for a baby! It will have been close to 6 years since the last time we had a newborn and though I'm not nervous about taking care of a baby, I'm nervous about not having everything done! Anyone else?

I beat you are nesting! Cause I know I do it here and there. I've cleaned out 2 big closest we have just cause I felt like I had to!! With my last pregnancy it started around where you are too!

Sounds like you may well be nesting hun, im too tired to even think about stuff atm i feel more worse then i did in first tri which is strange i feel like death on a dauly basis lol

Sounds like you may well be nesting hun, im too tired to even think about stuff atm i feel more worse then i did in first tri which is strange i feel like death on a dauly basis lol

Haha not weird at all, I definitely have felt like death this second tri as well, it's been much harder than the 1st for me too but now that I'm getting close to the 3rd, I'm thinking I better get into gear!

I don't think I ever properly nested with my first. I never had any motivation to do anything! And this time I'm having another boy so I've already got everything I need and feel even less motivated!

I am 22 weeks and have the urge to have everything clean and organised but my back problems, hyper mobility and ligament pains and chasing after the older 2 get in the way lol! It is hard as we are at the tail end of renovating the house and still have the whole hall stairs and landing to finish the wood work, paint everything and get a carpet down, internal doors, few things in the kitchen/dining room and utility need finishing ... then to tackle making a drive, boundary wall, garage and redo the whole garden. Plus the small plot of land we rent for log storage needs clearing and a storage building on it so we can get all the logs out of the garden ... want it all done and finished right now lol!

Yup. Cleaned out the closet in what will be the nursery. Today we put the crib together.

Yeah I feel every day like I need to buy things, get things ready etc. I'm anxious as I can't do the nursery til DH cleans it out (full of his stuff atm and he's building a room out the back to move it to and hopefully it will be done in the next couple months!). I pretty much have everything ready for baby to be in our room with us but I have such an urge to get the nursery ready! aaah. Also find myself cleaning and vacuuming late at night which is very unlike me esp with my aches and pains! lol

I have thrown out three sacks of clothes, taken the boys bedrooms apart and been generally hysterical for a few weeks now! Lol

I'm 29 weeks and been nesting since about 15 weeks at first it was cleaning and sorting out the cupboards and thinking I'm going to have no room for baby as my room is small and no matter how much I de cluttered I still think it's not enough.
I am now at the stage of thinking I need to start buying big baby items and making lists of things I still need to get and feel like time running out even though like you said still about 3 months to go well just under for me. My partner is so relaxed about everything wish I could be more like that haha

Yep I am nesting already! I had a cleaning day the other day that turned into let's throw everything out of the house including my sons bed ooopppsss my oh came home from work like where has all our stuff gone! I want to redecorate all the rooms now and have two weeks off work coming up so will be getting that done! I'm determined to have everything done by beginning of November so I can have one whole month doing nothing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->