Anyone else feel like this?

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
Anyone else feel either full (without having to eat) and like gagging or hungry but too nauseous to eat anything?

yup-all the time. Sometimes it feels as though something is just sitting right in my throat

Hotbump! Can't believe your still around, and back in first tri the same time as me! - I don't suppose you remember me, but I remember you from the teen pregnancy boards all those years ago!

As for the nausea, yup. I haven't been able to stomach anything today...
But then when I'm suddenly starving I can't seem to eat it anyway, or I eat a little and decide I'm full!

Hotbump! Can't believe your still around, and back in first tri the same time as me! - I don't suppose you remember me, but I remember you from the teen pregnancy boards all those years ago!

As for the nausea, yup. I haven't been able to stomach anything today...
But then when I'm suddenly starving I can't seem to eat it anyway, or I eat a little and decide I'm full!

Your username sounds very familiar but pregnancy brain has already hit me :dohh: I'm seeing a lot of familiar usernames lately :happydance:

The evenings is when the fun really begins. I try to avoid car rides during the evenings or I need to bring a plastic bag with me.

Yes!! Last night when I made myself eat instantly thought I was gonna throw up. Same thing thus morning. Called in to work because I wasn't feeling well. Made myself some eggs and after half the plate...ugh. made myself burp to calm it down but man its a miserable feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->