anyone else feel like ttc is like a full time job

alex_22

Reaction score
Im fed up its emotionaly draining most of the fun and romance of dtd is gone and even though I want to give in I just cant my mind wont let me think of anything else other than trying for a baby everyone around me is falling pregnant and its killing me!

Sorry ladies had to rant and didnt want to burden the oh with it all x

I understand. I had no idea it would consume me. This will be the second month TTC and I am constantly checking my calendar and comparing to those who ended up pregnant, every commercial is about positive pregnancy tests, diapers or cord blood banking, everywhere I look - pregnant bellies. I am so envious of those who are pregnant

I have waited to TTC for the last 6 years and finally my dh has agreed. So, feels like its been six years, not two months. It's exhausting.

I never thought I would find it this hard, I think its because with my son we fell pregnant first month trying and I just expected it to be the same this time round some months im fine with seeing af but months when peoplw close to me are falling pregnant are the hardest ever x

I feel the same way. Trying now for what feels like forever! It's not fun anymore :(
Been off and on for at least 6 months NTNP....We took last month off for trying and It just makes me sad thinking it will never happen especially since #1 was easy to conceive.

Hi ladies I feel exactly the same. Dd1 was so easy I fell pregnant on my first cycle. I'm currently on my fifth cycle. With DD1 I was on pill for 9years and concieved straight away, with this one I had implant in for 2years and had it removed in July. Its becoming so draining physically and emotionally. Sex isn't special anymore its forced and full of anticipation.

X

This month ive told myself im not trying even though were dtd everynight I think the only difference this month is im not letting myself get my hopes up I have no pregnancy tests in and dont plan on getting any until the day im due to test im no way testing early again I just end up leaving myself devastated when I think I see a faint line when actually nothing at all is there when are you ladies due to test? X

I know this feeling all too well. Your whole mind is consumed with TTC. You spend hours each day thinking about it and trying to work out the best time to DTD and then do the waiting time to see if you have conceived or not. It seems like forever and then the bitter disappointment with finding out the AF is upon you and you have to do it all over again going through the highs and lows. It is made far worse by seeing all those around you pregnant and making TTC look and seem so easy.

So frustrating.
Sending baby dust to us all!

Yup, all I think about really. Just waiting everyday to be one day closer to something,,,,either for ovulation, the ttw or for AF. I am a very impatient person so it all drives me nuts

Try insemination with Softcups. Much less strenuous than nightly intercourse.

Fortunately, DH is ready and willing constantly. I know they say it's best to not think about TTC, but I don't know how to not "try". I can't see myself readily choosing to not have sex because of the "what if I ovulate soon" factor.

Ah im fed up of being told stop trying and itll happen its impossible once you start, I dont think I could do insemination I think the sex is the only normal part about it and if I took that away we would never make it work, oh god I just need that bfp x

Awwww sorry to hear you're having a crap time of it :(
I've got the opposite problem, after house move, dd & DH birthday this month and loads of family commitments plus the whole screwed previous cycles I've really taken my eye off the ball. And now on cd21 feel like I've wasted this month and missed the boat through my own stupidity lol

I think no matter which way you do it theres always going to be something your not happy about its just a very stressful thing, I am enjoying it just getting a little bit fed up now, I know when I do get my bfp though im going to freak out big time and part of me will wish I was still trying haha! Im never happy! I think its just a scary thing having a baby I mean its the biggest (and best) thing youll ever do its not something that should be done lightly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->