Anyone else feel this way...?

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
I always thought I wanted a girl but now that I'm actually pregnant, I really can't picture myself with a girl.I just feel like I'd be awkward with one. Everytime I think about baby, he's a he! Even though I've always wanted a girl with the pink and glitter clothes, I think I'll be dissappointed since I'm already attached to this "little man".

Kind of a ramble, but does anyone else just "see" themselves with one gender or the other?:shrug:

I really wanted a girl just couldn't imagine having a little boy! I was landed in my 20 week scan they said it was a girl but They got the sex wrong in the gender scan and I had a little boy! Now I can't imagine having a girl, and I'm pregnant again not sure how I feel but my only reason so far for wanting a girl is pretty clothes and cloth nappies!

I really wanted a girl just couldn't imagine having a little boy! I was landed in my 20 week scan they said it was a girl but They got the sex wrong in the gender scan and I had a little boy! Now I can't imagine having a girl, and I'm pregnant again not sure how I feel but my only reason so far for wanting a girl is pretty clothes and cloth nappies!

yeah. I have been around my SS since he was about 2 weeks old so maybe thats why I see myself with a boy so much. I have a gender scan on November 16th, so we'll see.

I didn't picture it the first time around like that, I wanted all girls, but deep down knew I would have boys. My husbands family just for the life of them, can't seem to produce them :rof:
NOW I can't picture girls. I would love a house full of mommies little boys running around and getting dirty! Sure girl things are fun to dress up in pink, but they have SO many cute boy clothes. My son has such style I must say :)

I just couldn't picture myself with a boy, I'm very girly and could only imagine having a daughter and doing girly things with her. Well, baby is a boy, so now what I picture is very different, I still really want a girl, but now I've gotten over the shock of having a boy I'm so attached to my little guy already x

I was the same as this hun always wanted a girl but couldnt picture myself with one ans then i had my son and its been great id still love a girl and sure when baby arrives it is so overwhelming you wont evan think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->