Anyone else feel this ?

Rachee31

Reaction score
so I’m 7+1 weeks pregnant and if I apply slight pressure to my lower stomach I can feel my uterus it’s like a round egg like shape anyone else feel this ? I hope there’s not two in there I’ve got an early reassurance scan next Thursday hope all you ladies are doing well

Almost 31 weeks with 3rd baby! And from early on I felt my uterus was so much higher than it should have been! I also felt the first little movements around 11 weeks! Good luck with your scan :)

I felt this during early pregnancy also!

I think I cud feel the top of my uterus slightly above the pubic bone around 9 weeks which i thought was weird because I didnt think it started to descend until 12+ weeks. But almost 35 weeks now and only the one lol. Good luck at ure reassurance scan

I think I cud feel the top of my uterus slightly above the pubic bone around 9 weeks which i thought was weird because I didnt think it started to descend until 12+ weeks. But almost 35 weeks now and only the one lol. Good luck at ure reassurance scan
Thank you all for your replies I’ll post the scan Thursday

Almost 31 weeks with 3rd baby! And from early on I felt my uterus was so much higher than it should have been! I also felt the first little movements around 11 weeks! Good luck with your scan :)
Same with my fourth! It was bizarre saying I could feel him at 11 weeks but there wasn't any mistaking it!

Same with my fourth! It was bizarre saying I could feel him at 11 weeks but there wasn't any mistaking it!

I know! I tried convincing myself if was too early too! But I knew what I was feeling, that little marble rolling around, it only got stronger from there on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->