Anyone else feel worried when they don't feel sick?

littlemansmum

Mum Of 2 Beautiful Boys x
Reaction score
Does anyone else get mega panicky if they don't feel sick? I know i sound stupid, it's just that i had MEGA bad ms yesterday and a little nausea this morn, but not much and not much all day, when i had ds 12 months ago i was sick all day everyday and now here i am panicking because i feel better than yesterday and feeling slightly reassured that i am still in agony with achy back, hips and legs, and that i am drowning on the excess saliva i'm producing. Have i lost the plot or can anyone relate? Anyone at all? Hugs & Sticky Dust to all x

Everyone is different I only started throwing up at week 5 and my best friend who is pregnant hasnt thrown up once and i am 6 weeks ahead of her. I get sick every 3 days now as opposed to every day and a few times I though in the 1st tri it was going away but it came back. I do recall being nervous when I wasnt sick for a day.

Everyone and every pregnacy is different this is my 4th and none of mine have been the same relax and enjoy feeling well while u can xxx

I was thinking this a few weeks ago, my ms started in week 5, and actually has been with me on and off still until now.

I have to say that yesterday I was the opposite and could eat for Scotland... I couldnt eat enough, but I guess your body tells you what you need / dont need.

Dont worry if 1 day your ms is not as bad, I guess its just the hormones and how they make you feel on that day ;)

xxx

Like the others have said hun try not to worry...i never got m/s at all with my other 3...this one is diffrent tho lol xxxx

Well, you've all given me hope! I was diagnosed with Hyperemisis last time, which got so bad I couldn't even keep water down and I had to go into hospital on a drip twice, I was that badly dehydrated. I was dreading it this time, but maybe I won't get it!

Yep I absolutely freak out if I don't feel rubbish and then moan when I do lol! I posted about the same thing a couple of days ago as I didn't feel sick (phoned mw etc).... it's now back with avengance as today I feel cr*p cr*p cr*p :rofl:

It's just the fluctuation in hormones. I am sure you are fine. Enjoy the break!

Hi Hun, I have never felt any sickness not had any major symptoms, just count my lucky stars. We are all different some get nothing, others get lots and some have it off and on.Some get sickness at the beginning but then stop at 6wks others start feeling sick at 8-9wks. All our bodies are different so try not to panic. easier said than done I know. I had a major panic at 5-6wks thinking something was wrong coz I had no symptoms its normal, you will worry about one thing or another all the way through it's natures sick way of preparing us to worry when they are born til they adults!

Thanks ladies, am kinda feeling better this morn, i just feel sick when i eat or drink now apart from first thing in the morning when i just feel sick, but i woke up at about 5am feeling SO sick so i wonder if i am missing my ms as i am getting the nausea while i am asleep? Who knows, i guess until i get my early scan i am just going to be a bit nervous really. Thanks so much for all your support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->