Anyone else feeling hungover

MrsJones1986

Reaction score
At 5weeks 5days I feel like I'm suffering from a heavy night on the town. I feel very nauseous (but not actually sick) head is pounding, zero energy, hot one minute, cold the next. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep not trapse an hour and a half on the train to work :(

Hi hun, I have felt hungover a couple times already. I have definitely had the hot/ cold thing going on since before I got my BFP! And horrible headaches. It's awful :-(

That is exactly how I'm feeling. Felt like this for about a week now. I'm 5-6 weeks And pregnancy has definitely kicked in now. It's horrible :-( x

It is so awful, but at the same time I don't want to complain too much because I'm taking it as such a positive sign. Last pregnancy (which ended in mc) I felt none of these symptoms x

Yep, I'm right there with you! If I stand up too quickly I get that light headed rush, I'm either hot or I'm cold, there's no in between lol. I just want to sleep all the time and I get the headaches too - I'm only 4 weeks though and I think the energy drop and headaches could be partly from cutting down the caffeine - I used to drink coffee all day every day so limiting it now is going to take some getting used to.

I understand how you feel with the love/hate relationship with symptoms.. I have another 4 weeks before I go in for my first OB visit and ultrasound, so I'm constantly making sure I still "feel" pregnant and taking my extra cheap HPT's checking my line progression, lol.

Yup feeling the exact same way right now.

Yes, its exactly like a hangover!

I feel the same, plus ive got a fluey/viral thing which I only got over a week ago so unsure if feeling bad from that or pregnancy symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->