Anyone else feeling like me?

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Yesterday, I felt that I could be pregnant, I don't know why, I just did. But today, I don't at all. I'm only 6dpo so it's probably too early anyway so I don't know why I'm feeling it. If I get pregnant next month or a few months after, it means I won't be able to go on holiday - we've booked a villa in August (but to be honest I think that's a small price to pay for having a baby!) but I had these visions of taking my little newborn abroad and now I just don't know.

All the people I know who have got pregnant have got pregnant really quickly (with the exception of my sister but she wasn't trying that hard to get pregnant, she was really relaxed about it and she had a cyst on one of her ovaries so that could be why) so I was hoping to be one of them but who knows.

Last night, I was laying in bed and I was having cramps in my lower stomach, similar to AF pains but milder but nothing today. When I was having these pains, I was wondering if I was imagining them. Who knows! I'm also having really watery CM which I know I'm not imagining but my CP is in a medium position and feels firm.

Anyway, I'm happier now because I got given a bottle of Bollinger Champagne at work today (the joys of working in a licensing department!!). Just wondered if anyone else was feeling it's not their month?

You aren't alone hun. :hugs:

I hope this is your month! :dust:

i feeling like you, i dont think that this is my month either :cry:

i hope you DO get your :bfp: very soon though

:hug:

xxx

Aw, same to you girls. I've been reading the "The Big Thread of Early of Early Pregnancy Symptoms" and it just goes to show, you just can't tell. I really thought I could be pregnant last month, I had tender nipples which I never ever have. I have never been one to suffer from sore bbs around the time of my period. It's almost like my bbs feel nothing most of the time and I had this stitch type pain and cramps. But then AF arrived. I'm hoping that I'll get a temperature dip tomorrow which could be an implantation dip.

Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs this month. We all so obviously want this!!!

And also, I'm sure you've been following Lyrah's thread. All the symptoms she had and wasn't pregnant. I suppose we just won't know until we get our BFPs.

i feel its never my month, i do everything correct timing perfect yet i just still get bfn! however today is different, i am 9dpo and on 7dpo i did clearblue +/- which had very very faint line then today same thing, however im very sceptical as i dont ''feel'' pregnant. baby dust to you! :hug:

One more thing, last month on one day (about a week before AF), I had a stitch all day. Posted on here and got a few "stitch buddies" and one of them (I think mummymadness) got a BFP. I think this just goes to show, we can all get symptoms which seem like pregnancy and I suppose nothing is definite until we get our BFPs.

God I'm spamming my own thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->