• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else feeling really down about this month?

schnoodle

Reaction score
i know its only earlyetc im only 3dpo but i feelso so down and depressed about this month, i was reallly positive up until when i ovd wich was tue we bd sun, mon, tue and wed am but i just dont feel pos at all. i know there are some who have been ttc for much longer than us but right now it just feels like it will never happen. :cry: we just want it and need it so so much :cry:
x

Hunny,
Don't stress too much.
This IS your month.
Stay positive.
Love ya.
xxx

Absolutely, PMA all the way!

You never know...

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you!

Hi hunny

im the same i dont feel to good about this month, some times i think yeh maybe and then i think maybe not =( im so up and down

but we must all say positive!!!!

:hugs:

xxxxxx

Awww hun we all want it and need it so much but we have to endure this 2ww and then cope with whatever the outcome :-(

I understand how u are feeling as we have all felt that way. When we have been ttc for along time and we have already endured a loss/losses we do begin to lose some hope but we must always keep some hope in our hearts or we would be lost ;-)
I think the most frustrating thing is, that the one thing we want more than anything on this earth is completely out of our hands. We have no control over it at all.
Also after such sadness and dissappointment our minds keep us from getting excited about getting a bfp so as to cope better.
We WILL get a BFP again and i hope soon xxx

Chin up hun.............. i have been feeling exactly the same. My OH asked me last night what was wrong but I actually dont know, just everything I think lol I wish I could snap out of it. x x x

its so hard though isnt it. specially when you see somany others getting theirs. im happy for them, i just want mine too!!

yep feeling it here....im 12dpo and started spotting yesterday and i think AF is on her way..it really feels like it now. Feels like ur getting nowhere month after month, it really gets u down. Onto cycle 10 i guess

I feel very un-positive this month also....I refuse to symptom spot coz a. I don't even know if I ovulated and b. everything is a symptom when u want it to be, isn't it?

*sigh* if only you could have something that would tell you if you were pg right from the day of conception, as in, you dtd, test and get either a - or + straight away that was reliable! That would be so much better!

xx

it would hun. i was so positive until 1dpo then lost all my pma!

I'm about 6dpo and started the 2ww all positive, thinking 'why wouldn't i be pg?' now just a few days on i'm thinking 'why would i be pg?' Feeling like it isn't this month at all. Hoping the pma comes back with a little weekend r&r. Good luck to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->