Anyone else feeling their baby move??

M

MILF2011

Hi Ladies,

This is my 3rd child......I dont know if I am imaginging things but....

I think I am feeling movements! I thought i did last week, also. I am sure that I have today definately....once when i was in the kitchen making tea at work which was more like a jump, but it may have been the noise my colleagues loud mouth that startled the child and second when i was sitting at my desk which felt like a foot or fist the size of the end of a pen lol...the softest little touch though.

Is anyone having the same or similar???:thumbup:

Yep! Me! Lol, I'm sure I've felt my baby moving and I'm not going to let anyone tell me I'm not feeling it because it's too early! It's an amazing feeling eh?

Claire xxx

Yes I agree, I am so excited that I have left a message for my OH who is at work lol!! Even though he will not be able to appreciate this for another 2 months or so!!

It is absolutely magical xx

I cant decide, if its just things adjusting in there or the baby, but i def feel flutters/twitches and some random thumps. I just dont know if its the baby or not! =)

I have had a couple of feelings that have made me this hmmm maybe could be but im not 100% sure yet.

I think because I didnt feel my first one until 22 weeks for the first time I find it hard to believe that I would feel this one so early. They do say you can sometimes feel it earlier with your second so maybe! xx

With my first pregnancy the first movements were around the 22 week mark also, but it was a definate feeling which could not be ignored! The second time round was around 16weeks.

I felt one tiny kick last night, it was definatly a kick it felt exactly how number 1 kicked. Nobody believes me though lol, hubby says 'I'm far too early it must be gas' :S X

I would LOVE to feel something - hope it is for you! Unfortunately I fear I have too many layers of lard on top of the bubs to feel anything for a while yet and also this is my first so I don't really know what to expect. I think I might try and have a lie down at some point and see if I can feel anything but probably too early. I know Little G is kicking well in there though so something must be going on!

I felt things from 11 weeks. I kept telling myself it was 2 early but it felt exactly like with kacey. It was often nor regular and it still isnt now although stronger than then

I think so to! I felt my first at 15 1/2 weeks and the past few days I sure I can feel something

I`m definately feeling baby have been for 2 weeks but itss getting slightly more stronger and regular xx

This is also my 3rd and I thought I felt baby last week same time every evening and now im 100% it was :)

This is my first & everything I read says there is no way to feel it yet, but I can't see why not if the baby is over 2 inches long, I may not feel kicks but I think it would be possible to feel the whole baby move?

All I know is I sneezed during church and right after I felt the faintest fluttery vibrating feeling ... Like if someone else lightly touched the inside of your mouth, u can feel it but you not doing it if that makes sense? And it was right over my bladder where I know the baby is & in the front where I've never had gas pain, it didn't feel like gas either & I've had plenty of it to know lol!

I agree. I am almost 12 weeks but with my first I felt flutters around 14-15 weeks. I started feeling these flutters at 11 weeks. Not kicks but flutters for sure! I lay down right after dinner so I can feel the flutters. (no, it's not gas!) :)

I have been feeling my baby kick as well..although nothing consistant I can certianly feel it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->