Anyone else feeling week and feverish at 4.5 weeks?

sandy mom

Reaction score
I found out about 6 days back that I’m pregnant. 2 days back I started feeling weak and feverish after 11 am. I checked my temp but it’s normal. Initially thought it was a one day thing but today is Day 3 and I’m still feeling weak and feverish. Not sure if I’m sick or if it’s a pregnancy symptom. I just 4wk and 5 days.

Temps do spike for a while once implantation happens. I got hot flashes for a few weeks, I’m 10 weeks at the moment. Sometimes I still get them.

I felt like this for around about the time I found out I was expecting and for maybe 2 weeks afterwards x

Happens to me every pregnancy, though usually a little later. Feels like I'm coming down with something, but I'm not. I'm just miserabale and feel sickly and awful for several weeks, with or without morning sickness. A co-worker who had an unplanned pregnancy last year had no idea why she felt so bad, but she found out by going to the ER because she just felt so, so awful.

Thanks ladies! I got checked up with my doctor and they told me this is pregnancy related, most likely due to my progesterone capsules. Atleast I’m glad I’m not sick. It does feel like someone has beaten me up. I’m just perpetually weak and tired. Hopefully it doesn’t get worse :)

I'm glad you got some answers and reassurance :)

Glad you got some reassurance from your doctor . I had the same thing start around the same time and it has only just really weaned away ( I’m
Now 11 weeks ) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->