Anyone else find it hard to get out of bed?

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
I am usually third up in the house... Emily wakes up and plays for a little while in her bedroom and then nathan wakes up and then i usually get out of bed right away and get washed and ready etc to start my day but for the past week or two i am seriously struggling to get out of bed! I didnt have this with my last two pregnancies! I was in bed and sleeping at 10:30pm last night and emily woke up about 7:45am-8am and nathan right after but i literally couldnt get out of bed until about half past or there abouts! I wake up tired, i go to bed knackered... I just cant win! I feel fine now that i am up and getting things done but getting out of bed in the morning is a struggle right now! It usually takes me at least half an hour to fall asleep when i go to bed but since finding out i was pregnant i find myself asleep in 5 minutes and i am having the most vivd dreams! They feel so real, i wake up thinking they happened! Is anyone else having vivid dreams or finding it impossible to get out of bed? This is just ridiculous :wacko:

Yup. Having afternoon naps every day, just feel exhausted. Been having vivid dreams since very early on, woke up crying to one of them!

Yup. Having afternoon naps every day, just feel exhausted. Been having vivid dreams since very early on, woke up crying to one of them!

Oh same here, i feel terrible if i dont have my afternoon nap the same time as the babies! I feel zombified! I didnt have an afternoon nap on new years eve so thought that i would stay awake until bedtime... Nope... ended up in bed at 5:30pm, woke up at 7pm and then i was back in bed at half past midnight so at least i was awake for the bells! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->