Anyone else finding appetite...

hsollis

Reaction score
A bit off??

I had a c-section and am breast feeding but I'm finding that I just can't seem to get my appetite back...

However, due to bf, I am forcing myself to eat and am drinking loads of liquids...

However, I just wish that I enjoyed eating and had my appetite back, especially since I can finally eat my favourite foods again....

Anyone else having this difficulty??

I didn't have a c-section but i did lose my appetite, didn't eat for 2 weeks just lived on water + lucazade but then i started collapsing so i had to force feed myself to get better for Jayden then one day i just felt ... hungry lol xx

I had a C section and had also lost my appetite for about 2wks. Im slowely getting back to eating- but its a lot less than i used to eat before i was pregnant.

I'm still not eating brilliantly - 2 and a half months on lol. One of the reasons I stopped exclusively bf is because I didn't feel like Alasdair was getting enough good stuff from me. I do try to force myself to eat but I'm not very good at it! I had a c-section too but I think it's more general motherhood and busyness that's taken my appetite!

I didn't have a c-section, but I didn't have much of an appetite the first 3 or 4 weeks after having Peyton. I pretty much lived on water and animal crackers. I was either not hungry or didn't have time to eat. He didn't gain weight very well those first few weeks so I had to force feed myself so he could gain weight (which he's happy and healthy now). Now, I don't have problems eating (dangit, lol!!!)

I didnt have a c-section, and am now bottle feeding. but my appetite has gone...not like me at all. my tummy rumbles, but i dont fancy eating, nothing takes my fancy. Ive been forcing myself to eat things, as i know i cant be passing out when i have a baby to look after.

But ive also been feeling down as well, not good.

keely.x

i had a c-section 6weeks ago and i lost my appetite for a about a week but now i'm fine if anything i think i'm more hungry

Thanks all! Seems that it is common to lose the appetite. I was a bit worried as I'm hoping to bf as long as possible.

I lost mine for a bit as well, but trust me with BFing, you will get it back, big time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->