Anyone else following Slimming World whilst TTC?

Meeee iv been doing it from home so far lost half a stone have another 2 stone to go I'm planning on joining a group as I think it will make me stay on track more xx are you at class or doing it from home?

I did it from home from October to January and lost 1 stone. I joined a group in January and have yo yoed the next 8lb off! I've lost 22lb altogether and have 6lb to target but seem to have lost my way the last few days since deciding to TTC!!

Well done you. Slimming World is brilliant! :)

My cycles were messed up and the doctor suggested it was because of the amount of weight I'd put on so I joined end of march! I've lost 20lb so far and my cycles are back to 28days!!! :) I've still got around 40lb to loose though!
When I get pregnant I plan to stick with it xx

Me :) I have lost 22lbs, but have recently been a bit slack if I'm fair, especially where I got to platau and each week, lb on lb off. Joined gym this week hoping that gives me a boost. I will continue if I fall pregnant

I joined slimming world in February and have so far lost 2 stone 10.5 pounds. I have about another 2 and a half stone til I reach my target weight.
I do sometimes wonder if my body is currently concentrating on weight loss rather than baby making!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->