Anyone else for July?

I just can't see how we will be ready for ttcing in 2 months time.....but I don't want to push it back either :dohh:

There is still so much to do on the house and I feel like there is just so much to consider and organise! From looking at my cycles I think I'll ovulate mid July, almost exactly two months time. Have started taking decent multivitamin, drinking less caffeine and now back in gym 5 times a week minimum.

Hubby has actually even asked his boss about paternity leave but I don't believe the answer so he needs to obtain the policy. Hopefully he will get at least a week fully paid, if not, he will have to use up some holiday.

Made an appointment to have my IUD out...16 days and counting, feel nervous already! :dohh:

I'm coming off bcp end of June after our honeymoon, so excited! (Wanted to come off sooner, but OH won't let me ha!)

Welcome to the club! Where are you going on honeymoon?

We're going to Las Vegas!! We live in the UK and it'll be first trip to America for both of us, so definitely one to remember!

Welcome to the club! Where are you going on honeymoon?

We're going to Las Vegas!! We live in the UK and it'll be first trip to America for both of us, so definitely one to remember!

You will have a blast!! I always wanted to do vegas but hubby not so bothered :dohh:. We are hoping to have another pre baby holiday but might wait until we are pregnant so the travel is less risky when we know weeks etc :thumbup:

Well ladies, it's June already!

How is everyone feeling?

Feeling..... Nervous n unsure all over again lol

Hey ladies! I think I am finally ready to say I have a good month to try and is July :) my hcg levels are down from the methotrexate after 4 weeks and I'm back on vitamins. I feel good but anxious after waiting since February to try again. Nervousness is normal but it's exciting too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->