• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else gaining weight already?

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
I am only 5 weeks and gaining weight already! :-( I try to eat healthy, but still gaining. I went for a good walk the other day (I love to walk), but my abdomen was cramping so I stopped a few days. What to do???

I thought I was gaining weight despite barely eating based off of the way I looked (I try not keep scales around as I get obsessive :haha:). Turns out I actually lost a few pounds from my 5 week to 8 week visits to the midwife.

You sure you're not just bloated and feeling bigger?

I am hun but thats because i havent been sticking to slimming world, as soon as i fell pregnant my mind said oh well im gona get fat anyway eat what you like lol, no good because i had got to my target weight and now I'm gaining already, really need to stick at slimming world especially as its healthy eating and good for baby x

I gained very very quickly in my first pregnancy. I saw it as a licence to eat what I wanted, trying to be more careful in this pregnancy, but still managing to gain.

I'm size 20 now, after being size 8-10 pre motherhood (two years ago)
I wish i could zap it all off and have one of those cute little bumps.

I'd like one of those!

I am definitely gaining weight around my thighs and but area. :-( my stomach is bloated so that I understand. I was 30kg's overweight by the end of my first pregnancy and don't want that to happen again. I lost 22kgs and want to keep it off as far as I can.

I haven't weighed myself but I'm sure I have gained as I don't normally snack between meals but have been lots despite felling sick as a dog! On the other hand I must have cut a few calories from not drinking beer (I can't even face the none alcoholic kind at the mo, I must be ill :haha:)

I gained about 20lbs after I found out I was pregnant. I had just quit smoking and I figured I'd just eat what I wanted. Big mistake!! I went for my first appt at 8 weeks and stepped on the scale and almost cried. My doc told me if I eat healthy and drink a lot of water I could maintain my weight or even lose some. (this is what my doctor told me not recommending it to anyone) I'm overweight, about a size 14-16 right now. I went back to the doctor at 12 weeks and stepped on the scale and I've lost 10 lbs. :) I was happy, it made me feel good. Being as healthy as I can be for my baby right now. I eat a quite a bit, I just eat a lot of fiber, fruits and veggies, lean protein and drink water all day.

I've gained 2lbs so far :/ xx

I gained 6lbs from week 5 to week 9

I'm sure I've gained I've not been weighing myself so I'm not sure how much but because of my job I've had to start sitting down all day in the office instead of my normal moving around which maybe makes me also eat more. I cried last weekend because every outfit I put on looked hideous on me and I feel I shouldn't of gained weight yet. This week I'm having to do the hair band around jean button to be able to get them to fit already :( so least you know your not the only one.

I have:( boooo!!! I've gained 3lbs and I'm 8+4. My other 2 pregnancies, I've lost weight in the first tri. Not this time around:( I have to be so careful. With my first baby I gained 56lbs, and with my 2nd I gained 36lbs. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I have to really watch what I eat now...its sooo hard though with all these cravings:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->