Anyone else get extremely painful gas?

babytimeee

Reaction score
I just had to leave work because of it. Went in for 6am and on the way there I got pains so I took a couple Gas-X ... half hour later it got so much worse. Looked at the label and Gas-X chewables have Sorbitol which I am sensitive to and actually CAUSES gas for me. *duh*

I turned pale and sweaty and had the most horrible stabbing pains. Work actually sent me home because I couldn't stand up straight. I called my OB and they said to try Phazyme as it doesn't have Sorbitol. But I can't take it today because I've already had 3 chewable gas-x and one softgel. My head cashier was putting ice packs all over my stomach because she swears it helps. And it actually helped at bit.

Ugh it's the worst pain ever..

Oh yes! i remember it woke me up and i thought something was wrong when really it was just gas =P amazing how something so little can cause you so much pain! xoxo

Right!? I get it so bad my bump grows to look like I'm 12 months! HAHA.
Seriously, Hallie couldn't even move today, when I finally began "relieving" (ehe) myself she started kicking. Poor baby was probably squished

If you've got trapped wind, try getting down on all fours, bend your arms and keep your bum in the air .. so your head is lower than your bum. It works :D

Ive had such bad trapped wind.. I was in tears.. then once I got rid of it I was so relieved. Its definitely worrying the pain..

Omg i had it so bad i though my innerds were gunna blow i had some raisins n about 30mins later i was a tooting away. Try laying on your back and pedalling your legs like ur on a bike it works ur intestines itll also work great when ur lo hs gas works it right out of them.

I wake up every morning with terrible trapped wind! My tummy hurts so much it usually wakes me up! But tends to ease off within an hour of waking x

I get it really bad anytime I get gas. I usually have to curl up into a ball to relieve some of the pain. It is all related to my IBS. Sometimes gets so bad I feel like I need to throw up. I wish I had a suggestion of how to make it better for you, but I can't even relieve it myself, have no idea how. No medicines work for me so usually just have to wait it through.

i have had major pains in my gut since sunday, no matter how i try i cant shift it :( i had food poisoning sunday and only just recovering from it. just this sodding pain and trapped wind and poop is making me wanna vomit. how do you relieve your pain?

I was so bloated the other day it hurt to move and I couldnt get comfy no matter what....blah...and TMI but no matter how hard I tried to fart lol...nothing would come out..it was like she was laying on it and everything was trapped..horrible feeling... and a few weeks ago was at the gym and did the stationary bike and it was like with every pedal more gas built up till I had to get off and I hurt the rest of the night..

It really really is the worst pain ever! I get horrible stabs and feel like i'm going to be sick if i don't get relief, then EVERYTHING starts hurting. I got some Phazyme which I'm going to try next time I have a 'spell' haha.

I usually lay on my belly and lift one leg up while keeping the other straight, but... being preggers, that position is now easier said than done :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->