Anyone else get wound up lol

mummylove

Reaction score
I am a football fan and support blackpool (embarrassed to say that rght now) but im so wound up with how we have performed last 2 games. Yea had 5 red cards now in 2 games bloody embarrassing and i hope we get fined to teach us a lesson. Ive always been a footy fan and i know its a game but means a lot to me.
so does anyone get wound up over their team

Hope blackpool fan get a refund waste of £28

My dad is an arsenal fan.. I know a lot of fans were getting frustrated with how arsenal had been performing the past few years as we just didn't open the wallet at all. We seem to b a lil better this season and I know Man U fans are getting frustrated this season.. It's good they are getting taken off their high horse ;)

Man u losing lightened up my day lol

I am wanting arsenal to win league this year> I think they have played great this season hope they keep it up

Nope football is so bloody boring but its on quite a bit in this house. Only thing more boring is cricket x

Football is only sport i really like but god i have to watch darts and cricet cus of oh so boring lol

I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan......need I say more :dohh:

Had a season ticket for 18 years, not anymore though.

I have Blue blood & yes I get wound up!!

Now darts I would put my foot down with..no, no way!

This house, footy, rugby and cricket. Cricket seems to last for weeks and its all bloody day

Oh yea and rugby lol

My oh plays darts in a league lol his 25 and acts like a 60 year old lol

Yes, I get sooooooooooooo wound up. I am a Portsmouth fan and we've been through a lot with the team in the last few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->