Anyone else going on their hols first trimester ?

Loralaura

Reaction score
currently 9+2 and before I found out I was pregnant we booked 2 trips for June next month!

The first trip I will be 12 + 1 and we are travelling from uk to salou (spain) for 5 days with my partner, my little boy and my parents

the second trip I will be 15+2 we are travelling to paris for 3 days for my little boys birthday just the 3 of us

I am so nervous about something bad happening with pregnancy whilst abroad, I'm going to look into some good insurance but still feel edgy, I don't want to cancel because both these trips are for my little boy and I don't want him to miss out.
I'm also worrying that ill still feel really unwell on first trip, ive had terrible nausea.

is anyone else in same situation? any advice would be great x

I'm going to Zante for a week at the end of June with my son and fiancé and I'll be 12 weeks then. Also went to Switzerland for the weekend last weekend and it was fine. Both trips were booked before I found out I was pregnant and we didn't want to cancel. I did feel quite sick and tired travelling but I get travel sick when I travel normally. I just tried to eat little and often and drank lots of water. Have a lovely holiday.

I went to Hawaii for 16 days when I was 8 weeks pregnant. I felt like crap a lot of the time, but we did some great hikes and lazed on the beach. My OH mostly entertained DD while I was lazy and feeling sorry for myself. I didn't enjoy the holiday as much as I would have had I not been pregnant, but if I'm going to feel like crap I may as well feel like crap in a beautiful place! I was early enough along that even if something went wrong there's nothing medically that could have been done for me so I just didn't stress about it. Just make sure you have good health insurance and enjoy your holiday!

I took a test on April 15 and I went to Turkey for 10 days on April 18 lol so I was 4weeks 3 days when I went and came back at 6 weeks.

I had abit of nausea on the last few days but it wasn't too bad...

Ive also already booked Rhodes with my best friend, her son (whos 4) and my 5 year old niece, as a 4 we have been going on holiday for the last 3 years however as she isnt my daughter and i dont have her 24/7 also being pregnant will be intresting lol

Shes genrally a good girl and Wwere going on 24th June when I'll be 14weeks1day

Flying was fine for me I wouldn't worry...

Your still early enough I am sure you are fine. I went to visit my family when I was 10 weeks and that is a god awful long flight. Don't stress about it. Have fun. And have fun for me I am dying for a vacation. Never been and havent left the state in YEARS :-/ Enjoy it for me :-D

I went to Paros in Greece when I was 12 weeks with my daughter. It took 2 planes to get there and there was no decent dr's to speak of on the island. It went fine. As long as your pregnancy is stable and healthy things will be fine :)

I'm going to Finland for 4 nights when I'm 12 weeks along...I agree that not a lot can be done medically I'm not worried about going and something happening nor feel like I'm 'safer' at home. As long as I don't eat anything too whacky and upset my tummy I'm going to enjoy our last holiday abroad for a while! I'm glad it's booked before we knew I was pregnant tbh or we would have never done it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->