Anyone else going to really miss being pregnant?!

JustMe.

Reaction score
I cant describe how excited I am untill I have my baby, and I want the next 12/13 weeks to just fly by! I am just soo excited haha, but I am also so going to miss being pregnant!

I found out when I was 5 weeks, so quite early on so feels like I have been pregnant forever and I cant remember what it feels like to not have a baby in there now :haha: I love it, and I love feeling movement and everything that comes wth being pregnant, so I think I might actually cry when she is born knowing that shes no longer in my belly :cry: even though I cannot wait till shes here and want her here now lol!

Anyone else feel like this? x

Sorry no lol I have been pregnant since October 2009 all bar aug 2010 and still felt preg in that month with all after pain ect lol

I am a no too...I love being pregnant. But being high risk and pregnant, is no fun. My nerves are SHOT!

I will after im sure because this is my last and I do love feeling him move. I have SPD though I am done being pregnant!

i defo will, alot, i mean after i had my son i was like, right, no more for another 5 yrs.... he got to 6 months and i missed my bump terribly and the whole growing and stuff.....

Nope!!! Im a little sad as this is most likely my last pregnancy and touch wood *tap* it has been easier so far than my first pregnancy but I really dont enjoy it which I know is awful.

I enjoy that Im growing a little person and celebrate the milestones but already Im not sleeping well, have bad skin, have painful SPD and I know it will just get harder, Im not one of those who react well to pregnancy and I certainly do not 'glow' unless it's glowing red from hot flushes.

BUT I do enjoy labour and Im looking forward to it :wacko:

At this point I think I will definitely miss it. I love having my baby inside me and seeing my belly slowly grow. However, if you ask me in 3 months when I am a house, I'm not sure what my answer will be LOL.

NOPE. lol. Miss wearing heels but I can't because my feet are too swollen. Can't work out as hard as I want too because its uncomfortable. Can't wear my cute clothes cuz they don't fit..And I can't even have a glass of wine. lol I could go on and on but I won't. So no I won't miss this. I'm excited about my baby but can't wait until June gets here.

No, I like being Pregnant, it's not too bad but I'm already looking forward to getting my body back, getting my eating habits back, getting myself back. I feel like I'm morphing into a different person to who I was before. It's not a bad thing really, I just will be happy to have baby and have myself back. Being pregnant is a means to an end for me, I've had an easy ride so far which I'm grateful for, but I'm seriously getting impatient with it now!

I love some bits of being pregnant- the anticipation, the expectation, the hormones- which apart from the bloating really agree with me. I don't like being nervous about the baby and hoping things will turn out allright. but if i knew it would be allright, i would do it again as soon as poss. i have put on huge amounts of weight- and apart from the size of my ass- i love that too. i like the love and closeness with hubby as well, as this is something we are really doing together. love it. and do hope i can have another.

Not going to lie, and will try not to sound like a smug b**** but yes, I will miss being pregnant. Its been just SO easy (still time to be crap I know!) but it was easy falling pregnant, I didn't have MS, I look nicer and more womanly, my skin is better, my boobs may be a bit large and annoying, I feel healthier, I haven't had any negative side effects, I LOVE feeling my perfect little girl squirm around inside of me and I feel so content and proud that I have grown such a healthy girl. I prefer my attitude to life now and I am a lot more chilled out, I am sleeping better and I seem to have more energy than usual! Really hoping my labour goes as smoothly as the pregnancy!
Cant wait to meet her!

Nope, I want this little sucker out of me ;)
My feet hurt, my back hurts, I'm always uncomfortable, I feel awkward and uncoordinated, I have constant heartburn, and I'm just over halfway there so I know its only going to get worse. I guess I'll miss the bigger boobs and not getting a period, and its kind of entertaining to watch my body change and feel the baby... but I certainly won't miss the clumsiness and discomfort.

Not going to lie, and will try not to sound like a smug b**** but yes, I will miss being pregnant. Its been just SO easy (still time to be crap I know!) but it was easy falling pregnant, I didn't have MS, I look nicer and more womanly, my skin is better, my boobs may be a bit large and annoying, I feel healthier, I haven't had any negative side effects, I LOVE feeling my perfect little girl squirm around inside of me and I feel so content and proud that I have grown such a healthy girl. I prefer my attitude to life now and I am a lot more chilled out, I am sleeping better and I seem to have more energy than usual! Really hoping my labour goes as smoothly as the pregnancy!
Cant wait to meet her!
Lucky thing! Mine has gone pretty well too! I'm getting a big bump now though and I know it's got so much more growing to do and I'm not really liking the restriction on movement and I have NOTHING to wear! hehe

This is certainly a difficult one. There are things I will miss such as the excitement of the scans, the anticipation of giving birth etc etc. But there are things I WILL NOT MISS IN THE SLIGHTEST!! My first pregnancy was perfect and I really missed being pregnant after giving birth. But subsequent pregnancies have not been so easy. Restless leg syndrome, breathlessness, nausea, heartburn and a new one for this pregnancy. . urine retention because of my retroverted uterus requiring 3 catheters so far!! Not good and having other children to look after when feeling poo is not so great either!!! Bring on the July!!!! x x

I will miss it for sure!!! I for one love being pregnant. Yah, there are definately some things that are not so fun but I absolute LOVE knowing that there is a human life forming within me....it feels so empowering. I love feeling him move. This is my last so I will be sad once he's born (but totally happy he's here) but it opens up a new chapter in our lives.

Cant wait to meet her!

Thats exactly the same as me! lol x

Nope, i want my baby now. I feel the cold a lot more, still have morning sickness. I recently started having trouble getting comfortable to sleep. And the constipation is driving me up a wall! The only good thing is i actually lost weight from being constantly sick, plus my face and skin are really nice...my hair not so much, growing like a weed and really dry and frizzy. Tired all the time, no energy to help my mom with my dad (he's sick) plus the sensitivity to smell, so i can't even cook. I would love to just be able to cook and eat normal food like i used to instead of living on crackers, cheese and fruit.
Can't wait til summer, warm weather and having my baby to cuddle :) plus 2 months off work during the best part of the year.

Nope, i want my baby now. I feel the cold a lot more, still have morning sickness. I recently started having trouble getting comfortable to sleep. And the constipation is driving me up a wall! The only good thing is i actually lost weight from being constantly sick, plus my face and skin are really nice...my hair not so much, growing like a weed and really dry and frizzy. Tired all the time, no energy to help my mom with my dad (he's sick) plus the sensitivity to smell, so i can't even cook. I would love to just be able to cook and eat normal food like i used to instead of living on crackers, cheese and fruit.
Can't wait til summer, warm weather and having my baby to cuddle :) plus 2 months off work during the best part of the year.

Yay me toooo!!! Bring it on!!

Erm, nope! I don't really enjoy being pregnant - happy about the baby, but I find pregnancy stressful and I get so many aches and pains and of course every little twinge, I worry that something is wrong! Plus I already find my hour and a quarter each way trip on public transport to and from work, quite hard-going. Goodness knows how I will feel in a few months! I do enjoy feeling baby kicking and wriggling around though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"