Anyone else going to really miss being pregnant?!

Noooooo way. I had two threatened miscarriages (5 weeks and 8 weeks) in the 1st trimester. Now all I do is sleep and eat. I am soooo fat. My nose is congested so bad that it bleeds and I feel like I have a sinus infection most days.

I want my baby, and then I am sooo done!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! can't say ill miss having constant back ache, hip pain, pain after eating, leg cramps, the feeling of my skin streched to it's limits with 17 weeks to go, constipation.... I could go on! ?

i'll miss the bump but not the sickness!!

I did last time. to start with i said never agagin while i was up every hour all night long. Out of all my friends i was the least likely to want to. then 6 weeks after i got soooo broody. Im the 1st to have another lol. But not this time. 2 is enough for me. I cant wait

I think I will miss feeling him move...my friend who recently gave birth said for days she found it very odd looking at her baby thinking wow you were inside me haha.

x

I will miss being spoiled lol and having a baby bump
And feeling the baby kick. But I will definitely not miss the bad skin, hair or morning sickness

i feel miserable mostly but will miss being pregnant. I love having a baby growing inside me. with ds i had given birth on the friday evening and by saturday afternoon i wanted another baby. I hope it doesnt happen again xx

Everyone always says, "oh, i miss being pregnant, when they look at me." Uhm... I'm gonna have to go with no. lol. I think I can contribute my feelings to the fact that I've been sick a lot this pregnancy. After morning sickness, the headaches were KILLER, then I got a really bad cold, and then I got the stomach bug. lol. I mean, up until like 2 weeks ago, I continuously felt like shit. SO, while I will totally miss feeling those sweet kicks.. I am going to LOVE holding him and seeing him kick on the outside :)

I think I'll miss being pregnant, it's a very special time for us... but I'll enjoy being a mummy even more! :flower: xx

hate to admit this because this will be my lst baby but no i wont miss being pregnant! have felt really awful since 6 weeks pregnant and apart from the sickness slowing down still feel the same. will really miss my little one wriggling and kicking though-such a reassuring feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->