Anyone else got a mover?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MrsDramaQueen, Dec 24, 2009.

1. MrsDramaQueen

MrsDramaQueen Well-Known Member

My LO keeps flipping and kicking all day long. At my first scan i was told that the baby had long legs. Thats all you could see on the monitor. Just wondered if anyone else had a very active baby?

Is it a sign of anything or do they settle down? In a way its reassuring as my LO is letting me know their ok.

Thanks

2. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

mine is super active these days. maybe he knows it is christmas!!!

3. cking

cking Well-Known Member

mine is a complete wriggler, all day I can feel arms and legs all over the place, sometimes it feels like they are having a crazy fit or something hehe when I sent for my 12 week scan my LO wouldnt stop moving and they really struggled to get a picture hehehe x x x

4. nikkibr

nikkibr Well-Known Member

oh i love mine moving!! she is quite a wriggler too! but i just love it, it makes me soooo happy i can even see my tummy moving!! she is more active at night but i love feeling movements during the day as it reasurres me everythin is ok! xxx

5. KayCee114

KayCee114 Mummy to Grace <3

My little girl is super active too. My tummy jumps all over the place and you can see the movements really clearly.

She also decides to stick a random limb up behind my ribs sometimes!

Her head was pushing so hard out the side of my stomach the other day i could actually see the lump and feel around her head! amazing!!

xxxx

6. AFC84

AFC84 Mama to One + Bun :)

Mine's the same! I've read some people saying that active bump = active child, and then other saying it wasn't the case at all, so probably just another old wives tale!

7. L-C

L-C Well-Known Member

mine too, all day long then he settles down at night.....please let that be the case when he arrives!!