Anyone else got a mover?

MrsDramaQueen

Reaction score
My LO keeps flipping and kicking all day long. At my first scan i was told that the baby had long legs. Thats all you could see on the monitor. Just wondered if anyone else had a very active baby?

Is it a sign of anything or do they settle down? In a way its reassuring as my LO is letting me know their ok.

Thanks

mine is super active these days. maybe he knows it is christmas!!!

mine is a complete wriggler, all day I can feel arms and legs all over the place, sometimes it feels like they are having a crazy fit or something hehe when I sent for my 12 week scan my LO wouldnt stop moving and they really struggled to get a picture hehehe x x x

oh i love mine moving!! she is quite a wriggler too! but i just love it, it makes me soooo happy i can even see my tummy moving!! she is more active at night but i love feeling movements during the day as it reasurres me everythin is ok! xxx

My little girl is super active too. My tummy jumps all over the place and you can see the movements really clearly.

She also decides to stick a random limb up behind my ribs sometimes!

Her head was pushing so hard out the side of my stomach the other day i could actually see the lump and feel around her head! amazing!!

xxxx

Mine's the same! I've read some people saying that active bump = active child, and then other saying it wasn't the case at all, so probably just another old wives tale!

mine too, all day long then he settles down at night.....please let that be the case when he arrives!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->