Anyone else got a project while ttc?

Mrs_T

Reaction score
My project, which is in part taking my mind off the process of TTC, is doing up our house ready to put it on the market. Works as quite a good project actually as, although it's not the most fun work, it's pleasing getting it done and once it's done we can start lookin g for a bigger family (possibly forever) home!

So what are your projects / distractions from the pains / waiting whilst TTC?

Going back to work for starters! Then in a few weeks, landscaping until it's either done or cold outside, then painting and decorating the interiors of our house! Lots to do, and I'm excited to do it!

Yeah, I'm quite excited to get it all done too! I just love crossing things off my 'to do' list lol!!

Ah, back to work certainly is a big project to start with!! I'm a teacher so on school hold now - great but not much to distract me from TTC!!!

Photo management! Organizing files, backing up on hard drive, printing, framing... I realized we never print photos anymore! I always loved looking at my mom's pictures from when she was younger. Especially in college and after, with her friends, and my dad. I want my future kids to be able to see the fun things and adventures their mom and dad did before they came along. Anyway, that's my very ongoing project :)

Sewing and knitting are my favorite hobbies, but we are also DIY remodeling our bathrooms right now. It sure helps to have something else to think about!

My project, which is in part taking my mind off the process of TTC, is doing up our house ready to put it on the market. Works as quite a good project actually as, although it's not the most fun work, it's pleasing getting it done and once it's done we can start lookin g for a bigger family (possibly forever) home!

So what are your projects / distractions from the pains / waiting whilst TTC?

im keeping a hand written (can you believe it) diary!! i love it! its great

Yep I'm concentrating on finding a house to buy. I realise I may be mad as being heavily pregnant/with a newborn could clash with when we move but we had our kitchen ripped out and redone when I was 35-40 weeks with dd so it can't be much more stressful than that was! I'm also concentrating more on my sewing :)

I also do a bit of sewing. I have bought some fabric to make a taggie blanket for my friend's baby who is due in Oct, but haven't got round to making it yet!

cross stitch here! and ironically, getting my pre-DD tummy back :p i figure if there's no baby in there, i may as well have a small tummy until there IS a baby. i do have some weight to lose too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->