Anyone else got a scan next week?

hiya Drazic just wanted to see how your doing? hopefully you havnt had anymore worrying symptoms, and ill be thinking of you for your scan on thursday!
i have to wait another 2 weeks for my 20 week scan and i am so nervous, ive already thought of every possible outcome, im terrifying myself!
although today i did manage to have a positive day, and spent a few hours looking online at baby clothes :) xx

My First Scan Is On Tuesday :) It's My First Child So I Am Really Scared Bout Things Goin Wrong But Tryin To Keep Positive At The Same Time I Got A Lovely Boyfriend And Supportive Family Soo Hopefully Will All Go Well Good Luck To You All For Your Scans I Am Sure You Will All Be Fine :) x

Hi girls,

My scan went really well today - we found we are on team blue. I was convinced it was a boy!!

Wishing you all lots of luck for your scans - I know how scary it is when you have a scan coming up.

xxx

Hi girls,

My scan went really well today - we found we are on team blue. I was convinced it was a boy!!

Wishing you all lots of luck for your scans - I know how scary it is when you have a scan coming up.

xxx

Congratulations!
I'm so glad your scan went well!

Best wishes for your scan tomorrow Drazic. This week seems to be going quickly, which is good!

Congratulations Jadey, excellent news :hugs:

Thanks for your message Laura. Nothing much new hear, a few cramps but I think they are more to do with loo problems :shy: but no more blood. Lots of MS and lots of CM but I am honestly completely terrified about tomorrow. I keep just wanting to break down crying as I really, really don't want to go back in that room again, but I have to and I will. How are you? :hugs:

Thanks Smiler hun :hugs:

Thanks for your message Laura. Nothing much new hear, a few cramps but I think they are more to do with loo problems :shy: but no more blood. Lots of MS and lots of CM but I am honestly completely terrified about tomorrow. I keep just wanting to break down crying as I really, really don't want to go back in that room again, but I have to and I will. How are you? :hugs:

I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow. :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Drazic. I'm looking forward to you coming back on tomorrow with lots of positive news for us all. :happydance::hugs:

i have a scan next fri 29th i cant wait i am so scared yet excited x

drazic

howd it go? does anyone know? im desperate to hear from you hunnie

x

Hey girls,

Thanks for all the kind messages. It went wonderful thank you (sorry to worry you KA!) and bubs is measuring 8 weeks (yay! Moved forward!) and had a lovely heartbeat. Long way to go yet but it was so lovely.

Thank you for all your support, and good luck for the Friday scan girls :hugs:

s alright i made you all wait for my unpdate and thne updated in teen :rofl:

whoooo!:D

:rofl: - You panicked me too so I guess it's evens! :hugs: :p

ahhh what a relief!! i clicked on this thread feeling nervous about the outcome, so SO pleased it was good news for you Drazic, not 2 long till u hit that 12 week mark .... 2 weeks today for my 20 week scan, feels like its never going to come! xx

It will soon be around and you will get beautiful pictures of that beautiful bubs of yours Laura :hugs:

I got my NT scan date through - 22nd Feb - a month and a day. Deep breaths!

awww thankyouu

and same for you, i no how your feeling, i havnt had a scan since 14 weeks and its so hard counting those dates down, i did however get to hear the heartbeat again today :D but now have 2 weeks to go without any reassaurnce appointments, it will be challenging lol, but im feeling positive for both of us!! xx

Great news that all our scans are going so well!!

I'll be having my "8 week" scan February 3rd. Anyone else feel like they've been pregnant FOREVER already?:shrug: LOL.

Hey girls,

Thanks for all the kind messages. It went wonderful thank you (sorry to worry you KA!) and bubs is measuring 8 weeks (yay! Moved forward!) and had a lovely heartbeat. Long way to go yet but it was so lovely.

Thank you for all your support, and good luck for the Friday scan girls :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back