Anyone else got a scan next week?

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone else was counting down the days (whilst also wishing away!) a scan date next week?

I am in on Thursday to check growth and to see if the threatened miscarriage is over. Obviously, I am terrified. I am pushing it away and wishing it forward.

Just though if anyone else also did we could go mental together?!

thursdays not too fair away hunnie :hug: but so long at the same time

im in on monday first thing so my waits not as long
xx

Good luck for Monday darling, I am sure things will be fab - just don't panic if they change the dates slightly or anything as you wern't 100% were you. What time Monday?

yeah i know lol

hoping im either right on or a few days out lol

its at 9am. which is good cos im meant to be working at 10 but i said id be in later as i had a scan lol

what times your on thurs?
x

goodluck for Thursday hun, im sure all will be fine and dandy!!:hugs:

Hi Drazic,

I'm going in on Friday to see if there is a hearbeat, it will be 6 1/2 weeks and my first scan in this pregnancy. Am not feeling positive as have no pregnancy symptoms (other than the positive tests of course!) and have had "missed" miscarriages before where have had no bleeding etc but been told that the pregnancy isn't developing normally at my 6-week / 7-week scan. Am also on progesterone, which would delay a miscarriage.

It'd be so lovely to see a hearbeat, and I do have some hope, but am very scared that it'll be the same thing yet again, when the doctor says absolutely nothing until the end of the scan then delivers the bad news.

Am probably not the best person to be in touch with right now, sorry for such a negative post. But really hope it is good news for you and that the time until Thursday passes really quickly.

KA - it's 10:30am, but I need to bus it so not long to hang around in the morning. In fact, I will almost certainly have to run at some point. lol.

Smiler - good luck on Friday darling. You just gave me shudders because I know exactly what you mean. That silence. Those looks and then the bad news. I still have nightmares about last time. Good luck for Friday, I am really hoping this is our time :hugs:

oohh mann :( still better than a 3.30pm one!

:hugs: to you both your scans will go great youl see healthy beanies!!!
x

good luck for ur scans today ladies....i too have a scan wednesday morning at 8.45am.....not feeling too bad at the mo but still i know i will be a wreck on tuesday
xxxx

Augh! I'll join the club!
We have our Nuchal Trans on Wednesday at 9.30am.
Dreading that silence too followed by "I'm sorry...'

Fingers and toes crossed all is well, for everyone - myself included!

Good luck today for KA92 - will be thinking of you darl. Update us when you can!

Good luck this week for everyone else. Just want this week to be over! It's dragging already!

Good luck to all that have scans. I am seeing the gynacologist a week Tuesday. i have delayed it as long as possible as i was so scared for another MMC I wanted to make sure i was at apoint that I would be able to see something myself. I'll be 10weeks a 2 days by then. Every day is so scary.

Hi girls,

Good luck to all of you for your scans this week - I have one tomorrow and getting scared now.

xxx

Your right Monami - it is so scary. Good luck for next week :hugs:

Good luck Jadeyb :hugs:

I had my scan this morning. I had convinced myself that something had happened since last week but it turns out that everything is ok!
I saw my babys heartbeat much clearer than last week:thumbup:
I was going to post this when I got home but I had to sleep for a while.

Good luck and huge :hugs: for everyone having scans this week!

I'm really glad to hear that Indigo, congrats!

Good luck girls. I am officially going out of my mind now. Just want Thursday morning to be here because I can't think about anything else. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->