Anyone else got a scan tomorrow?

lauraperrysan

Mummy of 2!! :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I have my 2nd scan tomorrow to see if bean has grown and hopefully got a heartbeat. My scan last wednesday showed a 2mm fetal pole, sac but no heartbeat and sonographer said i was between 5 and 6 weeks.

This day and night is going to be a long one but if there are a few of us in the same boat makes it easier to know we're not alone :)

P.s It can be any stage scan, not just an early one
xxx

just found out my oh cant get time off to come to the scan tomorrow :cry:
after 5 m/c's and finally seem to be getting somewhere he cant come arghhhh
xxxx

Good luck lovely.

Sorry about your OH not being able to go xxxx

i also have ascan 2morrow to check wats happening as heart beat was irregular an so was sac 2 weeks ago. but i think i have m/c in the 2weeks while waiting.... gd luck hunny..xxx

As you said can be any scan at any stage. Im being scanned tiommrrow. This will be my 12th scan. Each and everyone one scares me. But i have a lot of trouble feeling move, was eeen yesterday and her heart monitored and she wa s fine. But there just checking her placenta tommrrow.

Good luck. My 1st scan was at 4 weeks and 5 days and just saw sac and yolk sac. 2 long weeks later and i had my 2nd scan and there she was. I could even see her move. Was magic to see that little heartbeat and i really hope that you get to as well. x

Good luck for tomorrow darling. My follow-up scan is next week and I am counting down the days (and wishing them away IYKWIM!)

:hugs:

Good luck Laura, really hope it is a good scan.

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and was stressing as don't feel like I have many symptoms, but the clearblue digi said "pregnant 3+" today which is good news. Have scan a week on Friday (I'll be six weeks plus a few days), feels like an age away.

Good luck Laura, really hope it is a good scan.

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and was stressing as don't feel like I have many symptoms, but the clearblue digi said "pregnant 3+" today which is good news. Have scan a week on Friday (I'll be six weeks plus a few days), feels like an age away.

hi and thanks smiler :)
ur scan will come round quicker than u know. also from my experience of my early scan last week, it's best to wait. it was just inconclusive. ok they saw sac, fetal pole of 2mm but no heartbeat....and for me i think it has caused more worry than good.
i know it's hard but hang in there, my m/s only started a few days ago so try not to worry, it's still early days for full blown symptoms.
i was begging for m/s and promiced myself i wouldn't moan about it but im getting it pretty bad, like morning to night
i'll update u tomorrow and let u know how i get on :)
xxxx

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry your OH can't be there with you. I can imagine it is a logistical nightmare trying to get into London from your way.

I am sure that you will get to see the heartbeat tomorrow. PMA :hugs:

My friend had a similar thing that happened to her in December and she was 'positive' with her dates. When she went they said she was nearly 1.5 weeks behind what she thought she was. She went back a week later and saw a heartbeat and she was still behind over one week. She is now about 8.5 weeks. She was convinced something would be wrong.

I can't wait to hear all about your scan. I know how difficult the wait can be and I'm sure tonight will be torture but you will get to see that little baby of yours tomorrow, I just know it xxx :hugs:

thank you for your kind words widger :) luckily my scan tomorrow is at my local hosiptal so no travel this week yay :)
i am praying so hard all is fine, one minuite im fine the next in a wreck....bring on 2nd tri lol
hope ur ok and lil widger is doing well....
so r u going to find out the sex
xxxx

Just wanted to wish you luck with scan. i've had a early miscarriage and then ectopic so i know how you feel. we went for a scan at 6 weeks and there was no fetal pole just yolk sack etc.. and i was so relieved was in the right place but straight after new worries that no heartbeat etc.... after problems had another scan last week on the monday and it had grown and heard heartbeat, relief, now new worries. i believe the worry never stops hey??

hard not to get excited though and get carried away, worrying all day and trying to chill out a little more as know it won't help me at all.

next scan is private next week on the 20th to make sure all is growing properly after spotting i've had. would recommend anyone having private scans, they cost less then you think and the people are soo much nicer, you get longer to look at pictures and get to take pictures home to.

good luck everyone
r
x

Hope the scan went well. Mine was fine. i fall in the ice about 30 minutes before i was scanned so even more of nervous wreck

so glad all went well for you little blonde, opps for falling on the ice!! Hope ur not too brusied! what a good day today has been for both of us :) xxx

Im more excited for you. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life when i had to wait between seeing the sac and then seeing the heartbeat. i came out the scan in tears and everyone thought the worse and i was like these are happy tears. i have probably cried everyday since lol Your also passed the point of your angels as well arnt you. I was at that point as well , although didnt stop me worrying. Heres to a happy 9 months for you. Cant wait for you to see the 12 week scan. You see little arms and legs then. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->