anyone else got all day nausea??its killing me!

mich1122

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 6w 4d today and for the last few days i have had the worst all day nausea and i dont know how much longer i can cope with it :( with my dd i remember feeling ill, but not this early on and not this bad.

i literally wake up to it on a morning, then it eases a bit by mid-morning, then it comes back really bad all afternoon and night. i am struggling with it so much,.,,,please say im not the only one?

michelle x

Your not alone nausea affects 70-85% of women in pregnancy. Often easing off at second trimester.

source, (British Medical Journal, 2004;328:503)

i have had it so bad ive been in hospital on a drip twice (im only 9 weeks). im now on 2 types of anti sick meds and been signed off work. It really is dibilitating. Im feel very sorry for myself. Hope yours goes soon hon.

Hi, I've been feeling like this too since around 5-6 weeks. I've found its worse when I'm hungry so I try to eat something small regularly (although I often have to force something down). Also, I think plain food such as potatoes seems to calm my stomach and I avoid anything greasy as this seems to come straight back up.

Even though I feel sick when I'm hungry, the actual sickness usually comes when I'm tired or if I've had a particularly busy day - this is making work really hard and I've had to take a few days off just to get some rest.

For the first few weeks I was living on ginger biscuits and ginger beer as this really does stop you feelng sick. Think I may have overdone it though as now I don't think I can ever eat ginger again! This week I discovered lucozade which is absoultely great for getting rid of nausea, also carbonated drinks such as sparkling water and coke are good too.

Hope that helps, I know excatly what you're going through! xxx

I got it a bit later on than you but it is all day and night! Eases off at times but am finding it really difficult to get anything constructive done, feeling so ill but also like I'm just being lazy and should get on with it.

Mine is really bad unless I'm eating (sounds weird but true :) After I eat I'm good for like an hour or two then right back to nausea and stomach churning. I've found a warm bath helps calm down my stomach a bit.

It's not fun. I have nausea most of the time. Only actually thrown up about 5-6 times so far but gagged about a million times.:sick: Smells make it worse. Eating makes it better. Kind of afraid I'm going to end up huge as I've been eating carbs, carbs, carbs.

Hi im exactly the same :( last week I didn't move at all off the sofa, i thought I was diein I felt so bad, but now I'm a bit worried as I'm feeling a lot better, still mild nausea all day but no wher near as bad. Is it normal to fluctate do you think?

Same boat here. I haven't thrown up, but I almost never do (sometimes it's a curse). There isn't any "in between" or "sometimes" feeling even half normal. From the moment I get up to the moment I fall asleep, when I fall asleep, I'm severely nauseous. I force myself to eat, which helps, if I don't eat I'd really be in trouble. And I drink a lot of water with lemon in it to stay hydrated.

I lost 4 pounds in a week.

I'm always exhausted and feel like if I do too much, I would be sick so I rest. I reduced my movement at work, and when I get home I go straight to the couch. My amazing wonderful can't say enough about him husband makes me some dinner (usually something small and bland, chicken noodle soup, plain eggs, mac n' cheese...) which I eat then I go to bed. I spent my entire weekend (my weekend is Fri and Sat) between the bed and the couch and I've been like that for 2 weeks.

Oh the laundry I have! :dohh: I'm going to work through it, it's hard as ****. My hubby drives me to and from work because I don't feel well enough to drive, I just *really* don't want to call off if I don't have to.

I hope you ladies all feel better soon!!!! :hugs:

meee - i have had it all day today!

sleeping is a blessing as at least i dont feel sick then!!

i feel as though i am always hungry though

sat munching on salt and vinegar crisps now as they seem to ease my sickness feeling - i hvent been sick yet - i am hoping i aint either!

i just distract myself.

savoury foods defo help

crisps are my saviourrrr!

I feel your pain! I am 6 weeks today and I feel awful...and i do not remember it being this bad last time? Anyways I am not being sick as much as feeling but I have gone off everything! I managed to keep down some chicken soup today but whenever I think about what ive eaten i feel dreadful and cant eat it again. Ive been havin plain crackers, ginger biscuits and lemonade to ease my stomach...but I have lost my appetite completley. Its not good at all! The tiredness is bad also, so I cnt get much done but everyone tells ne to put my feet up and not worry so thats what im doing...now my little girl is ill so we are sharing a blanket and having a pj day! hope every1 feels better soon x

Hi all

I am 6w 4d today and for the last few days i have had the worst all day nausea and i dont know how much longer i can cope with it :( with my dd i remember feeling ill, but not this early on and not this bad.

i literally wake up to it on a morning, then it eases a bit by mid-morning, then it comes back really bad all afternoon and night. i am struggling with it so much,.,,,please say im not the only one?

michelle x
My sickness was killing me and I was looking some natural and safe remedy to alleviate that sickness. Fortunately, I found No to morning sickness tea that ended up my sickness.

You're not alone. :( I'm 14 weeks and still have all day nausea. I'm SICK of it. Har har.

I'm 8 weeks. I've had it every day since 5 weeks. But today I don't feel nauseous. It's a bit scary :(

Right here! I'm nauseous all day and the only thing that helps is eating otherwise I can't physically function. It's meant that I've put more weight on than I'd wanted to but unfortunately I still have to work and adult and if it helps..

Yup it sucks but try magnesium. It really can help. It doesn't make it go away but makes it manageable. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->