anyone else got to move house before they pop?

We are moving this weekend. I am so excited. I am fed up of our present place- though love the location- can'd stand the landlord and no garden or proper outside space. so moving to a place a mile away- but opposite my mum's (doube edged sword), which has great garden, 3 bedrooms and everything we want. including lovely woods to walk in. will miss the village and the local shops where we are. but worth it for a larger place. just feel a bit guilty about hubby having to do so much of the packing and all the lifting. we are getting a couple of his mates to help with the move itself. and another mate to do all the cleaning once we've moved. just have to pay a bit more for luxury of me not doing it really. but not risking it, apart from the odd thing here and there. will spend a couple of nights at my mum's until lease starts on new place at start of feb. can't wait to start nesting in a new place.

Our flat is on the market at the moment, it's been on for a while. So we dont know when we might have to move, it depends if and when we get an offer and find somewhere. Scary thinking it could be at an awkward time!

We're trying to find somewhere too, currently live in a 2 bedroom back to back with lots of steep stairs (which I regularly fall down!), I suppose we could live here at a push but it's not ideal. Also we live with a (male) housemate, not someone you want to have around when you're learning to breastfeed!

Struggling to find anywhere nice and reasonably priced though!

Yes, we are looking to move. Got another 2 weeks or so before we can start viewing properties, as that's when our break clause in our contract comes in.

We live in a very old cottage in a rural location that needs lots of work, but the landlord won't do it, also the room which is meant to be the nursery is infested with flies. The flies are in the roof, but can't be sprayed as we have bats there (for the overseas ladies who didn't know, bats are a protected species and it is illegal to touch them). Also the place is far too small anyway.

Looking forward to moving but not the actual moving part. When we moved into this house I was going through a miscarriage, so the house doesn't hold happy memories. We did conceive this pregnancy here though :)

Can't wait to move and start on the nursery!!

We're thinking about it. We've found a perfect house but we need to decorate all of upstairs here before we can even put this one on the market.

It all seems pretty scary, but if it's meant to be, it will be! The house we'd like to buy is empty, so I'm sure we could be in it before the LO arrives! :argh:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"