Anyone else grateful for their symptoms?

Littlelotus

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in September at 6 weeks. at the time I hadn't realized that all my symptoms were fading. I found out I was pregnant at 9 dpo, and had full blown symptoms pretty early. I somehow managed to get pregnant again on the next cycle. We were going to wait to try, but it just happened :happydance:

Anyways, this time around my symptoms are so mild that I didn't realize I was pregnant until I was over 5 weeks along. Now, every time my boobs feel sore, I smell something awful (or delicious) or I feel a little twinge in my abdomen I feel so grateful. :cloud9: Today, while I was lying in bed, I could tell that my uterus was a little bigger and my confidence soared. Tomorrow is the 6 week mark, if I can make it to 7 weeks I think this pregnancy will be in the clear. I'm going to get a scan in one week to see if there's a heartbeat.

Before, I was so confident that I didn't even consider miscarrying, now I am on edge. I am keeping it on the surface and not allowing it to stress me out, but it's still so precarious. Just one more week and I will feel so much better.

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Tri hopping :wave:

Last pregnancy my symptoms all completely disappeared, turns out I had a mmc (may not have been related) so this time during first tri I puked every single day, which is horrible but I loved it :haha: I'd poke my boobs every morning, love feeling so tired 24/7!

Ofc symptoms come and go during first tri, so don't rely on your symptoms too much but I was definitely grateful for mine too :D if I'm being honest it winds me up when people moan about them, its not like people don't know the first 12 weeks are meant to suck :lol:!

Congratulations on your rainbow, hope your scan goes great!

Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate this perspective!! This is my first pregnancy and I'm definitely one of those who has been moaning the constant nausea and vomiting, fatigue, etc. I try to remind myself that their presence is a good thing, but it's really nice to hear someone else remind me of that. :hugs:

Awww, I'm glad I could give you the optimistic side of things! It's hard to think positive when you feeling like puking. Luckily, I haven't been nauseous since I gave up my morning coffee (knock on wood), but I have a feeling my sickness will come and go throughout the first trimester.

Me, although some of them make me worry like mad due to an ectopic in the past so every twinge n cramp I worry I'm 5 weeks and have very sore boobs had nausea for last few days but not yday and I started to worry and I have back ache which I'm a little worried about I won't rest until I know my little bean is in the right place xxx good luck ladies

This is my first pregnancy too and its been pretty good. No throwing up. Up every symptom in the book besides bleeding and throwing up, I have it.

I'm grateful but annoyed at times =)

I agree that with a prior ectopic every pain the first 6 weeks had me scared but now I smile my way through most of it knowing it means progress. Everyday that goes by with symptoms is a day closer to a healthy nugget. :baby:

I'm so glad that we are all here. I've been super lazy the past couple days, which makes me feel a little guilty, but today I'm 6 weeks, so I'm just trying to take it easy, eat healthy and drunk lots of fluid.

Just one more week and I will feel so much better.

Symptoms mean nothing to mean they are not a sign of a good pregnancy or failing pregnancy neither is lack of symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->