Anyone else had a confired delayed ovulation before?

xLottiex

Reaction score
Basically Ive had a delayed ovulation and wondering if anyone else has success stories?
I worked out I ovulated CD35 or 36, probably overnight. I thought I ovulated on CD22, O had a strong OPK but no temp rise. It was around the time my cat went missing and got put down a few days later so I think that stress halted ovulation at that time.

Just as I was waiting for AF, I had EWCM CD32-CD36 and positive OPKS CD34 and 35.

Its now CD37, so 2dpo!!!.. Ovulation was confirmed by the formation of a collapsed follicle/corpus luteum on ultrasound scan and slightly thickened endometrium.

My temps have been above my coverline and generally increasing and increasing. So yup im doing the TWW all over again!

We BDd for the 4 fertile days before and day of O. So we are hoping we caught that egg!!

Has anyone else had a confirmed delayed ovulation or worked it out yourself, and if you have how long was your luteal phase after? Did anyone get pregnant?

Baby dust to all :hugs:

When you ovulate like this it wont lower your chances of falling pregnant, unless you didnt have sex during your window :)

I had issues like this..I thought I OVd like clockwork every cycle on cd13...then 18 months down the line I found out that the first pos opk I had wasnt the only one...Id have them for days and days. I spoke to a doctor about this and was also undert fertility testing at the time. I was told that its just one of those things and my body failed to release the egg and kept trying.

Had delayed ov both cycles I conceived my sons :)

Good luck! x

Oh and my LP was as it usually was, no change x

Thats made me feel better :) thanks! Its ny first month temping etc so im not sure how long my LP is... guess I'll have to wait and see lol

Youll soon get into the swing of it and find out what your averages are! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->