anyone else had a nervous feeling in thier stomach ?

curlygirl87

Reaction score
hello ladies,
well its cycle 2 and im due tomorrow for the :witch: so far no symtoms the only thing is i had a really nervous sinking feeling the other night realy wierd just wonderd if anyone else has had anything like this a strange feeling or intuision ? any other ladies nearly at the end of the two week wait ?

Yes I do, but i'm not sure if i'm pysching myself up too much and that's why I have it if you know what I mean :confused:

I'm only 2 dpo. Think the fact I know I have to wait for 12 more days is what's making me nervous/excited in my belly :)

I hope the witch doesn't get you CurlyGirl :D

hey thanks louppy i think your right there last month i was so obsessed with symtom spotting, but this month i have not evn had time to think about it as i have just completed my major project for my last year at uni been so stressed out :/ so i just put the baby making on the back burner and have not even thought about it until now i have no symtoms apart from this feeling a peeing a little more. How about you whats your story if you dont mind me asking?

That must have been nice having something to take your mind off it?! It's doing my head in...

Perhaps if you haven't been thinking about it per se, it's a good sign? I don't honestly know, but I hope so... FX for your BFP! Keep the witch away!!!!!

This is only my first cycle of trying, I came off the contraceptive pill (cilest) almost 2 months ago. Me & Hubby had one month of using condoms, then after I finished my first period off the pill we started trying. I haven't been using any opk's or anything else, just worked back the dates and have guessed that I ovulated on Tuesday. No idea if I actually did though!!! I'm def getting some opk's for next month... I think it's maybe where it's my first try at getting pregnant I am just all too aware of everything that's going on with my body... every twinge/pain i'm automatically assuming it's something pregnancy related LOL. I've pretty much convinced myself I am pregnant, even 2dpo. I'm really trying to stop thinking about it, but I can't stop. It's OK when i'm with Hubby, he takes my mind off it, but at work, well the mind wanders!

Hubby keeps telling me it'll happen when it happens, which OK I see what he means but I want it now LOL! Don't think he gets that...

Are you tempted to do a test in the morning? Or are you going to wait til AF is a few days late?

:dust: FX for you!!!!!

i am going to try and wait but we'll wait and see how i feel in the morning good luck on your ttc journey x

I had this a couple of cycles ago - I had a positive pregnancy test, but got my period the next day so had a chemical.
But I really thought I was pregnant that month and the butterflies were my major symptom.

Hi Louppey, I feel exactly the same as you! I'm cycle 1 of TTC and at 6 dpo and already reading into my symptons obsessively so! I have this weird nervous, tight, heavy feeling in my uterus with occasional twinges, I feel like I'm going mad waiting to POAS and this is only month 1!!

Kezza, yes seems we're exactly the same LOL! Although I still have a weird feeling down there, I don't think i'm pregnant now. I'm not using opk's or anything so I guestimated my ovulation day as Tuesday, and on Tuesday I got some ovulation pain too so I was really please cause we BD that day :D Only problem is, I got the same ovulation pain on Wednesday, and again yesterday evening... so I am not sure when I ovulated?! Tried to get the OH to BD last night, but he was too tired... so I think i'm out for this month now :( I'm gutted.

Good luck for you though - FX honey :dust:

well i hope you ladies all have bfps soon im still holding out on testing but will keep you all posted

Yes please keep us posted Curly Girl!

I would've tested this morning, I don't think I could've waited LOL

i dont know how i have waited if i had a pregnancy test in the house im sure i would have this morning good luck to you too keep me posted

hello ladies,
well its cycle 2 and im due tomorrow for the :witch: so far no symtoms the only thing is i had a really nervous sinking feeling the other night realy wierd just wonderd if anyone else has had anything like this a strange feeling or intuision ? any other ladies nearly at the end of the two week wait ?

The wait is hard but you must not drive yourself crazy! The last thing you want is to give yourself indigestion over it or worst...
Do fun stuff, pack your weekend with great activities! Watch movies if it rains and every-time you think about it remind yourself 'All will be well' (Sorry that sounds a bit hippie like! )

Best of luck

xxx:hug:

Nothing wrong with hippies..and sound advice, thanks x

I have had a nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach for about a week now. I tested BFN on Monday and Thursday nights but AF not due until Tuesday - so will wait till AF shows or Wednesday to test again.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->