Anyone else had a physic pregnancy reading

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
I just had a physic pregnancy reading the other day and was wondering if anyone else has had one

Hi hun I have had a couple of readings and also predictions I find them quite comforting xx

Thanks Hun I must admit it's made me a bit less stressed about ttc x

Can I ask were they right and who did you use, I've used Suzy raymer x

Yes I think that's why I had them, We have been not trying but not preventing although secretly trying just trying to protect each other's feelings lol but we are now open about trying to conceive and have been trying for nearly 2 years now. I have found they have given me a bit of hope as it seems like I am the only one around me unable to get pregnant although I am sure that is not the case lol did you have a full pregnancy reading or just a prediction? xx

I can't remember her surname but her name is Gail. I must admit the last prediction wasn't right although I still find them comforting and would get it again x

I never had a reading but I had a dream that I got my BFP. I felt totally out but tested the next day and got such a shock! I found it so weird!

I got just a prediction but am waiting for a reading from someone called cheri22 who's reviews are supposed to be amazing. She gives a full insight into sex and personality etc of the baby x

I got just a prediction but am waiting for a reading from someone called cheri22 who's reviews are supposed to be amazing. She gives a full insight into sex and personality etc of the baby x

Would you mind messaging me their info? I'm interested in this. I had a psychic reading, totally irrelevant to being pregnant but the lady told me "Big changes are happening to your body" and the next week I found out I was pregnant.

Just received my reading from cherri, she's predicting next cycle, the cycle after or Mays cycle depending on what Feb means

Hi Laura,

Thanks for being patient with me while i got back to your reading.

They are showing me a little girl who is going to be related to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing her being really enthusiastic. She just seems to be happy and ready for anything that happens to go her way and is able to look at things with a positive outlook. She does not rush into things without a clear head. So unless she is feeling good about something she likely will not move forward with it. I would say that she does have a really good instinct with it, and seems to more times than not really prevent her from going the wrong way.

She is going to have great ideas, and is always creative with how she is going to approach the situation. You will find that people are always going to wait and see what she does and then often mimic her ideas. Shes flattered.

I am seeing her loving to paint, draw or even color and often finding these as ways of letting go of her stress.

When it comes to your daughter, her hair is middle of her back in length and is always going to be good with keeping it nice. She does not want to get it all tangled so often adds a bit of a layered technique to it.

I am seeing her in high school joining alot of the activities. She loves being social and has a good ground work for her best friends. people that you find to be respectful and a good influence with your daughter. Her favorite is the cheer team. Its more about the physical challenges, the tricks that they incorporate into it and have fun. Good group of people.

When it comes to marriage, I am seeing her closer to 27. They will have two girls of their own.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing her linked to working in human resources. Seems linked to hiring and training.

That's amazing! And super exciting news for you!!

had two. both wrong :( my third, we'll see, he said i'd have a baby in september which means i'd pop positive right about meow. I'll let you know. it was some dude or oracle that charges 10.00 a minute. I only had 10.00 so I got zero info other than I was due in september. the other two said I'd be due, or get pregnant in july (they were wrong)

I've had one from Suzy Rayne and awaiting one from Cheri22, I've read some pretty good things about her.. Not due to get a reply until the 4th but I can't stop checking my emails.. lol..

I've had one from Suzy Rayne and awaiting one from Cheri22, I've read some pretty good things about her.. Not due to get a reply until the 4th but I can't stop checking my emails.. lol..

That's both who I used, Suzy predicted concieve March find out in April and cherri is Feb so could be the next cycle or one either before or after suzys prediction. Fingers crossed x

Any luck with your reading yet Hun x

I'm 14DPO with negative tests all the way around, so my third reading saying I'd have a baby in september, is wrong as well. I have Ovarian failure though, which I didn't know at the time of my reading (and I obviously had it then), sooooo, it seams like if they were legit they would have picked up on that. One said "you're as healthy as can be"--eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->