Anyone else had a physic pregnancy reading

blakesmummy, what time did your reading come in? I'm still waiting on mine and It's almost 10pm here.

Mine came about 1 in the morning as she lives in Canada so it's Pacific time and she mentioned working in the evenings x

I live in the same area as her, and she's now two days late... Have yet to receive a reading.. Hmm.

It's in it's in it's in!

"They are showing me a little boy who is going to come your way and they relate him to APRIL.. so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. If you are currently pregnant right now, this could relate to the month you have your u/s. My guides can not say "hey your pregnant". They do not work like that.

Your son is someone who is always going to want to start fresh. He is the type that is not going to want to come into someone else crap and then try and figure out everything that they have done wrong and try and fix it. You will find that he would much rather be a part of something from the start and then make it right. I am given the impression that he is not going to be worried about anything that he is assigned. He is someone who takes a very logical approach to things and is able to easily work his way forward. he is always going to be someone who loves to be challenged.

I am seeing him being around 5'10 in height with a solid build. He is going to enjoy things like wrestling and is often very good at this in school starting in the 10th grade. They are showing him always one with the moves and strength to really get his opponents off guard. They do not realize that even with his size, he has speed!

I am seeing him being someone who is fair. When he is in an argument with someone (just verbal and difference of opinion) he is just going to want to be able to be heard. For them to listen to his side, his ideas and even his suggestions.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working for a restoration company. The company goes to the location where they have experienced a 'disaster" and work on cleaning it up and putting it back together.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have one girl and one boy of their own."

Interested to see how this plays out :)

I just ordered a reading from Suzy Rayne because of the great reviews she has in some other threads on here. We will see what she says! I have had some free readings done by psychics on another forum I'm on so we'll see if any of them are right, one told me she was seeing July 10, 2016, another said I'd get pregnant before summer 2016 and another said not until Jan/Feb of 2017 (which I hope isn't right). This is the first one I've purchased and it sounds like a more in depth reading then the free ones I've had done. I'm excited to see what she says but also nervous it won't be what I want to hear!

Cp can I ask how you got your free reading? I'd like to try it but would be reluctant to pay at the moment!

Cp can I ask how you got your free reading? I'd like to try it but would be reluctant to pay at the moment!

I'm really interested in all things Astrology so I joined a few astrology forums that I found on google. There are a lot of psychics on those that sometimes are willing to give a free reading if you ask. They are extremely vague though, sometimes it's either a yes or no answer. I'm not really sure if I trust it but we'll see in the future who was the closest.

CP would you be able to message me some of the site names? I'm interested as well. :)

Also, I'm practicing starting straight "yes or no" questions with my pendulum... Just for fun! If any of you are interested in any questions, I'd love to see what I can get for you. I can practice for myself as much as I want but I find it more fun to practice with others.. :)

CP would you be able to message me some of the site names? I'm interested as well. :)

Also, I'm practicing starting straight "yes or no" questions with my pendulum... Just for fun! If any of you are interested in any questions, I'd love to see what I can get for you. I can practice for myself as much as I want but I find it more fun to practice with others.. :)

I will PM you! You can practice on me! :happydance:

My question is obviously about conceiving,
Will I get pregnant this cycle?

I got my reading from Suzy Rayne!

"Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2016 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2017 with attention being paid to the date of the 14th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in mid-late 2018.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future."

Looks like she's around the same time frame as the other free psychic readings I had! We'll see if it happens. :)

This cycle is the first possibility for February like cherri said so fingers crossed x

Hey cp hope your doing well, didn't catch the last cycle but this is the next Feb cycle for conception instead of test. Next month is suzys perfection March conception and April the bfp x

I hope you catch!! Would be awesome if they were right :) good luck!

This is very interesting to me. I have heard both good and bad stories about psychic readings. I would LOVE to hear any stories that you ladies have, you can PM me them if you want.

My reading is wrong so far. Was told I'd either conceive, find out or give birth in April.. and this month we found out I'm pregnant.

I have to wait until May-July to find out of if any of my readings will be accurate or not, I'll definitely update if anything happens!

Congratulations peanut, nothing here yet. Suzy said this month and cheri said Feb which could be a May conception x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->