Anyone else had a physic pregnancy reading

Goodluck, blakesmummy! I have a few weeks to go before I found out what I'm having.. but I feel its a boy.

Nothing yet, onto cheris may prediction but not holding hope on them. Definitely a bit of fun though and just going with the flow for a bit 😊 X

Gender prediction was wrong. She predicted a boy.. and I'm having a girl!

Aww congratulations, this is my cycle for the birthday in Feb so let's see if she was actually right or not x

No I don't Hun i might look into doing one to keep me busy during the tww x

Currently waiting on my second prediction from Cheri22! First one was 10 years ago TTC my daughter and she was SPOT ON! From month to gender to her personality! A good friend of mine also had a reading that was also SPOT ON! I know it's all for fun but in my experience she knows what she's doing!

I had a prediction when I was WTT (as it was something to look forward too) this was years before I was TTC and subsequently had my children - I found it a while ago and OMG it was pretty much spot on, this is what she said:

I feel pregnancy is very much on your mind at the moment, and I see that children and the home will always be a big focus on your path

Spirit show me a March conception and I see a healthy baby boy born within 2013 I see all is well around pregnancy and labour for you, and you really enjoy your pregnancy actually

Conception Month and year March 2013
Gender Boy
labour length 7 hours
Pregnancy details & Highlights a healthy pregnancy with no problems
Baby's Looks dark hair, and very rosy cheeks
Baby's Personality quite stubborn but also sensitive and loving

I see a further conception of May 2015, and I’m shown a girl here

Conception Month and year May 2015
Gender Girl
labour length 3 hours
Pregnancy details & Highlights a very quick labour and pregnancy shows plain sailing
Baby's Looks much fairer hair and very long fingers and toes
Baby's Personality outgoing, loving and always smiling

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead and wish you every happiness :) x

As you can see from my signature she was SPOT on including looks and personality :thumbup:

Hi i know this is old but i paid for one tuesday night under jane bassett. She was under suzy rayne on google. I paid £12.95 and it said within
72 hours i will receive it. Its now been 82 hours and nothing :/( I emailed the website last night and had no response. Wandered if anyone has used her? Worried ive just lost my money and wont have a way of getting it back. I know what im
Having already but wanted to see if she guessed correctly and could tell me when id give birth.

Suzy rayne told me id have a girl on the 21st feb 2015 and was right i indeed had a girl on the 21st feb. her reading was abit pricey this time so choose a different one. Anyone with any experience of this lady above jane can u tell me what the service was like. Im mainly impatient as well and was looking forward to the reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->