anyone else had a positive after a negative clear blue digi??

rlp

Reaction score
hi guys :wacko: Right this might be a long story so sorry for babbling..

i have written on so many sights and people seem to read it but not reply and im getting frustrated lol..

Ill start by sayin i am late on my period but i am also confused.. if i go by the last months cycle which was 25 days i am 4 days late.. if i go by the usual 28 days i am due on today.. but no sign of it coming, normally it comes first thing in the morning and i am in agony a few days before it arrives but still to this day i dont feel as if it is coming..

Yesterday morning i decided to do a clearblue digital which of course came up with a big fat NOT PREGNANT on it which wasnt the best thing to see but i have read that they are not the strongest tests and you need a lot of hcg for it to pick up.

i havnt been feeling as if my AF is going to arrive like i normally do but also dont feel as if im pregnant.. i read about all these symptoms and the only thing i can say is that im ****ing like a race horse lately and im very very gassy more than usual hehe.. and i could sleep anytime any place im shattered..

Today i feel rough ive had to drink some ginger ale because i feel very sicky and bloated..

basically im just out for some advice and to hear some success stories on getting negatives but going on to have a positive down the line..

thanks xxx

Digital tests aren't as sensitive to picking up lower levels of HCG. My advice is to get a first response test and try again. Or wait a few days and try another digital

Thanks for your reply.. yeah i heard they wernt very reliable. im off into town tomuz so ill pop to homebargains and get one of their own brand ones as when i was pregnant before that picked it up early xxx

The problem with pregnancy symptoms is that they can all also be symptoms that AF is coming too! Very annoying! I would say to give it a few days and then test again if AF doesn't arrive. When you're pregnant, your HCG levels will double every 48 hours. I would say if you can stand the wait, give it a week and then retest. If you're pregnant, you should get a definite positive result by that point. Good luck!

hi guys :wacko: Right this might be a long story so sorry for babbling..

i have written on so many sights and people seem to read it but not reply and im getting frustrated lol..

Ill start by sayin i am late on my period but i am also confused.. if i go by the last months cycle which was 25 days i am 4 days late.. if i go by the usual 28 days i am due on today.. but no sign of it coming, normally it comes first thing in the morning and i am in agony a few days before it arrives but still to this day i dont feel as if it is coming..

Yesterday morning i decided to do a clearblue digital which of course came up with a big fat NOT PREGNANT on it which wasnt the best thing to see but i have read that they are not the strongest tests and you need a lot of hcg for it to pick up.

i havnt been feeling as if my AF is going to arrive like i normally do but also dont feel as if im pregnant.. i read about all these symptoms and the only thing i can say is that im ****ing like a race horse lately and im very very gassy more than usual hehe.. and i could sleep anytime any place im shattered..

Today i feel rough ive had to drink some ginger ale because i feel very sicky and bloated..

basically im just out for some advice and to hear some success stories on getting negatives but going on to have a positive down the line..

thanks xxx

I got a BFN off a CB digi at around 11 dpi with my little one. Tested a few days later with a pound shoul cheapy and got my positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->