Anyone else hate first trimester?

Had my scan. Baby and heartbeat. Feel so much better and less stressed now!

Congratulations! That's very exciting!! As for me, I'm getting so tired of being so sick all the time. The constant nausea is so exhausting!!

Congratulations! That's very exciting!! As for me, I'm getting so tired of being so sick all the time. The constant nausea is so exhausting!!

I know the feeling. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything at work today and the drive to work was a little fuzzy. :haha: Then the constant battle of too nauseous to eat and get too nauseous if I don't eat.

I know the feeling. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything at work today and the drive to work was a little fuzzy. :haha: Then the constant battle of too nauseous to eat and get too nauseous if I don't eat.

UGH. It's horrible. My MS isn't as bad as with my last two, but it's just constant. :( I just wish that it wasn't.

I think the worst is that I don't feel pregnant at all. If it weren't for the missed period and 4 positive tests, I'd swear I wasn't. I sleep well through the night, no sign of any nausea, headaches, or anything. I mean, I am only 4 weeks 3 days along, but I've read that a lot of women at this point area already experiencing some type of symptoms. I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts! They say after your first appointment/ultrasound, it becomes a lot more real. Can't wait :)

Currently pregnant and ive been testing still just because i have leftovers ICs and just barely today the test looks faint as when an early tester sees their first faint line..is this normal? I have no bleeding nor cramps. Im scared and confused tomorrow i do the betas and i will find out whats happening with me.

I think the worst is that I don't feel pregnant at all. If it weren't for the missed period and 4 positive tests, I'd swear I wasn't. I sleep well through the night, no sign of any nausea, headaches, or anything. I mean, I am only 4 weeks 3 days along, but I've read that a lot of women at this point area already experiencing some type of symptoms. I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts! They say after your first appointment/ultrasound, it becomes a lot more real. Can't wait :)

Def enjoy it while it lasts! I felt really good at 4 weeks and then the brick wall of doom hit me half way through week 5! I know morning sickness most commonly kicks in around week 6. Other symptoms come and go a bit more I've found. One week my boobs hurt, the next, not so much. The last 2 weeks I've struggled to sleep but before that, I slept like a baby! Just for example!

Hopefully you might be a lucky one and get by with very few symptoms!
Good luck for your scan and hope you keep feeling well! :)

Currently pregnant and ive been testing still just because i have leftovers ICs and just barely today the test looks faint as when an early tester sees their first faint line..is this normal? I have no bleeding nor cramps. Im scared and confused tomorrow i do the betas and i will find out whats happening with me.

Since you are around 6 wks it could be the hook effect. Trying diluting your pee and taking a test. Hcg may be so high that the test can't register it.

HEY!!!

Congrats!!! Lovely news and even better to see all went well at your scan!

Thank you Sam! Good to see you here too!! How you feeling?

Mags - disbelief, surprise, anxious and wanting to get to 8 weeks lol can't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->