anyone else hate Marmaduke???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu10

Reaction score
I am completely jealous.com..... loving the wrapping room, loving the wrapping paper and totally in love with the house decor.... man its so easy to hate some folk! Lol 🙊🎅
Only joking marmaduke x

Hahaha I am very envious! I just love looking though, and dreaming that my house was so tidy and beautiful lol x

Im just wondering how I can have her evicted to claim the palace??? Mwa ha ha ha 😈

I'm sure if we band together we can enslave her to travel around the country doing up our houses! We're all child friendly so it'll be like a holiday for her lo ;) do it marmaduke!! (Mine first!)

There has to be at least one room or cupboard at least that's a complete mess and unorganised. ��Sooooo jealous.

There has to be at least one room or cupboard at least that's a complete mess and unorganised. ��Sooooo jealous.

Ha! this thread has made me laugh, of course I have a monica cupboard!
This is what it looked like before I set up christmas HQ, anything christmas related got chucked in here throughout the year.
I did make an attempt to organise - see the green boxes with a red labels? they're for the stocking gifts.
I award myself 5 organising points for that alone. (I did laminate them)
[IMG]https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/SAM_0117_zps8abe3aad.jpg[/IMG]

Your monica cupboard looks like my tidy cupboard :haha:

Your monica cupboard looks like my tidy cupboard :haha:

yeah, things are still on shelves. My Monica cupboard will fall all over you if you touch it the wrong way when its open, lol!!!

Seriously though, don't you need to make a visit to Ohio? My house needs you.

Omg!!! She even labels the mess.... i am dooomed hahaha. Babyhill back away from the marmaduke.. it was my idea!! Hahaha 😆

:rofl:.... Your pics are like flicking through pinterest x

I love all her pictures and just think, wow!!!!
I think you should write a lifestyle and interiors book Marmaduke. Would be a best seller! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"