• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else hate the first trimester?

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Hello there!
How're we all doing this fine afternoon?

I just wanted to ask a question because I actually feel rather guilty. I already love my nugget and don't ever ever want anything to happen to it. But does anyone else hate or hated the first few months of pregnancy? I'm not joking I seriously can't stand it. I have never been so ill in my life. I've turned into the hulk and pissing everyone off with my new snappy temper and im just groggy and blurgh oh and I haven't pooped in nearly a week!! (sorry for the info). Seriously can't wait for this bit to ease off. I know its all worth it but sheesh, you would have thought the evolution of pregnancy could have been a little kinder!!!

It's normal the first 12 weeks for me were horrible after that i was fine till 30 weeks when i started getting tired all the time :/

Yes! You're not alone. I was so tired, suffering from hypermesis and worried that something would go wrong. Senakot and orange juice, a sick bucket and early nights became my best friends lol. I didnt get a temper until just recently though. I'm a grumpy cow in the mornings! I also hated thw 2nd tri blues, id cry for hours for absolutely no reason, or for something silly like spilling pringles on the bed. x

Not from the symptoms, just because its such a worrying time :(

I hated it too! OMG it was horrible. Symptoms, plus worrying, just sucked. Now I am in second tri wow. All the good stuff happens now, and trust me you will be so relieved! It does get easier :)

The first 4 or so months were hell, I had no break from morning sickness, and I'm terrified of being sick (words can't describe how terrified)

I did not enjoy the first trimester at all! I had terrible morning sickness and I was grumpy constantly. But I'm almost 16 weeks now and things seem to be getting a bit easier :)

The first trimester has been horrible for me, between the worry and the hormones, I've been at my wits end. I know it's all worth it and love baby already but I wish I could feel somewhat normal! I'm 12 weeks now so the sickness is slowly wearing off, but it's not happening quick enough. I haven't seen my best-friend for 2 months because my heads been down the toilet. I haven't listened to music because my ears are too sensitive, food is a minefield, and I can't muster up the energy to walk the dogs. That's nearly everything I enjoyed in life! It sounds so sad lol not to mention no sex for OH.:haha: I hope the second trimester is easier on me.

I hated the first tri too but now I'm 19 weeks, morning sickness is long gone and being pregnant is great now!

I hated my first tri and my second! But now that I'm on my third I'm getting better :) Finally finding I have energy and don't feel hungover all the time!! Sad to hear that will leave me :( But before I started feeling better I just wanted to rip my hair out all the time! Every little thing bugged me, I would be the BIGGEST bitch to everyone (Even now I have an extremly short temper with people) and I had so many sleepovers at hospital it was horrible! But when I feel my little man kick and get reminded that he's in there and i was doing it all for him it feels so worth it! I would go through it for years for my little man if I had too... (Thank god I don't though ahah)
Lemon and honey in hot water helped me with my morning sickness, and flat soft drinks, just gave me a bit of energy. But my saviour has been a snack at midnight! Helps so much!!!!

I was exhausted all day, couldn't eat, no caffeine, sickly feeling 24/7, too hot baths made me pass out (I love scalding hot baths, a few times I ended up on the bathroom floor :wacko:) I definitely would be perfectly happy if you could fast forward through the first trimester. :haha:

I only got my BFP last night and already I remember why I hated first tri! I remember pregnancy as the big bump, rolls and kicks, I forgot the bit when nothing happens, especially as I have no symptoms right now it's awful not even feeling pregnant! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->