Anyone else hating sneezing?

themaybaby

Reaction score
My uterus twinges in pain everytime, and I feel like the baby is going to come out :\ I know he (I just know there's a boy in there) won't. But it feels just awful!

Yes! I am about a week behind you and sneezing kills me. For me it's just the pressure though... I feel like I can FEEL my uterus stretching and sneezing makes it worse!

Yes! I am about a week behind you and sneezing kills me. For me it's just the pressure though... I feel like I can FEEL my uterus stretching and sneezing makes it worse!

uhhh, I know it feels so weird.

Yep!! I dread it when I feel one coming! It helps me if I crouch down :haha:

Yup. Especially when driving as I tense up even more! Ouch. Really hurts on my previous section scar.

Also, I'm a big sneezer - never less than three at a time, and usually about 20-30 a day!! Eugh

Thought it was just me but when I sneeze I feel the sharpest pain in my uterus it gets so tight that I curled up into a ball..... So from now on I find my self preparing to sneeze and automatically curl up.......

Thought it was just me but when I sneeze I feel the sharpest pain in my uterus it gets so tight that I curled up into a ball..... So from now on I find my self preparing to sneeze and automatically curl up.......

Yeah, me too. I sneezed the other day at work then shouted "Owww!"

I wish that was my only problem. I feel the stretching, and that sharp pain whenever I sneeze... but I hate sneezing because I pee myself. Of COURSE I'm battling a head cold right now, too.

you are going to hate sneezing even more when you start peeing a little!!!:blush:

I wish that was my only problem. I feel the stretching, and that sharp pain whenever I sneeze... but I hate sneezing because I pee myself. Of COURSE I'm battling a head cold right now, too.

Oh no, that stinks. Is this your first child?

you are going to hate sneezing even more when you start peeing a little!!!:blush:

I didn't pee with my daughter, so I hope that doesn't happen.. ALthough had mild incontinence after I had her.. IT sucked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->