Anyone else have a heart shaped uterus??

dgstarzz1

Reaction score
I just had an ultrasound done yesterday after so far being unsuccessful at TTC for the last 9 months, and my doctor called me today to say it looks as if I have a heart shaped uterus and that it may be effecting my chances of conceiving. My doctor is having me go talk to her, but my appt is a week away and I think I'm going to go crazy with worry before then!

Reading information on the internet is only making me feel worse as it sounds as if the chance of miscarriage after I conceive is high also.

I feel like it would be helpful to hear from other people's experiences?

I just had an ultrasound done yesterday after so far being unsuccessful at TTC for the last 9 months, and my doctor called me today to say it looks as if I have a heart shaped uterus and that it may be effecting my chances of conceiving. My doctor is having me go talk to her, but my appt is a week away and I think I'm going to go crazy with worry before then!

Reading information on the internet is only making me feel worse as it sounds as if the chance of miscarriage after I conceive is high also.

I feel like it would be helpful to hear from other people's experiences?

I've never heard of anything like this but I didn't want to read and run. I know people have tilted uteruses and conceive/carry normally. I'm not sure if it's at all the same thing but I hope it all works out for you and you get some good news.

:hugs:

I have a heart shaped uterus and now have a healthy and happy 8 month old! What you read on google about this can be very scary. Theres actually a group on here of women with uterine abnormalities and we have had quite a successful group of healthy babies. I'm not sure how to link you to them, but if you search uterine abnormalities you may be able to find it. Best of luck! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->