Anyone else have a scan that showed a small bleed?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
so I had my scan last week at 6 weeks & 5 days
We saw a strong healthy heartbeat:thumbup:

I was told I had a small bleed and that it would go away on its own or I would have some spotting.
Iv been fine up until today when I started reading horror stories about how much people bled and it lasted for weeks whilst passing clots.
So of course that's a scary thought! Especially after two early losses last year.

I have the measurements for my bleed but I don't know if they mean small or larger, the hospital was not concerned and won't be re scanning me to check on the bleed. So I assume it's small and nothing to worry about.

Anyone else have this or did with previous pregnancies?
Iv never had this before.

Yes I had this with my DD and also have it this time round too.

The bleed comes out in spotting and light watery pink bleeding for a few days, this happened on and off all the way through my 1st tri last time :(

I hope mine sorts itself out. Think i would freak out if i was to spot/bleed.

Hey! I had this in two out of three pregnancies and thankfully experienced no bleeding. I was always so nervous about going to the loo but nothing, so my body must have reabsorbed it :) hope all goes as well for you x

I had bleeding early on for 9 days with this pregnancy. It was heavy and there was lots of clots too so I was sure I was losing the baby. I had a scan at 5 weeks just as the bleeding was easing up and it showed an empty sac and a pool of blood next to it (I had already bled most of it out at that point). 7 week scan showed baby and no more blood in there as what was left reabsorbed.

I have 2 small bleeds, both around 5x5 mm. I have been bleeding and spotting for a couple weeks, but the babies are still in there. Hoping for good news on my next scan.

Started a similar thread a few days ago: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-subchorionic-hemorrhage-anybody-update.html

also it happens after sex for me :-(

I have a small bleed as well so following with interest. I'm being rescaned in a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->