Anyone else have heartburn so early?

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
I never had it this early before it was so bad last night my belly was extremely bloated and I had heartburn, my previous pregnancy I had it at least in my last month of pregnancy but this time bean seems to be giving me grief this early lol.. although this first trimester has been sort of easy so far I haven't had extreme fatigue like last time and no sickness which is good considering I was throwing up everyday with my little girl.

I don't know how far along you are, but I had tons of first trimester heartburn. It started early and it's only easing up a bit (a few days a week instead of every night) now at 5 months.

I've had it since 2.5 weeks ago!

I thought I commented on this but apparently not lol. My heartburn has been here for about a week and a half now :( I never had it in my life until my 1st pregnancy (2nd tri) and it was severe!! After my first pregnancy I still got it here and there but it was manageable. Now it's back in full force :( not fun.

I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant! Never knew heartburn could come so early on in a pregnancy :s

Me neither til I looked it up. With my last 2 I didn't have it this early. I had it killer in third tri though.

Mine started at about 5 weeks and comes and goes randomly. I have some days without it and others where it pops up often. :shrug:

Heartburn was actually one of my first pregnancy symptoms. I started getting it around 4 weeks pregnant.

With my first I had heartburn everyday, but I think it started in the third trimester or near the end of the second trimester and I just kept taking tums and it worked automatically. I'm about 4 weeks pregnant and i've been having light heartburn already!! Glad i'm not alone lol

Heartburn was my first symptom...so only around a little over week after conception....this is my fourth and every pregnancy this has been my first sign...last pregnancy it got so bad i was coughing up blood, i hope it doesnt get that bad this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->