Anyone else have hemorrhaging on their uterus?

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
I just found out I'm 9 weeks 2 days with my 3rd baby for the 3rd year in a row @_@ I have been on this page since my first pregnancy and I really love posting! So I'm coming back for more help this time.

I went to the hospital yesterday for some extreme abdominal cramping I have been experiencing the past 5 days. I went in and they did an ultrasound- told me I apparently have 2 small hemorrhages on my uterus. They told me it could possibly cause a miscarriage or even me getting hurt from bleeding out.

Has anyone had this before and completed a healthy pregnancy? The doctor said I could very well make it thru this with a healthy baby. But it could also go the other way so that makes me nervous :| I would love to hear some stories on this!

Thanks, y'all!

I'm not sure if it's technically a haemorrhage but I had a clot in my womb that caused heavy red bleeding at 10 weeks with my last pregnancy. I had a week of red flow then a few weeks of it tailing off. It took ages to heal as my womb was expanding.

After about 14/15 weeks it had cleared up and I had a good pregnancy and healthy lo.

I hope everything goes as well for you. Are you getting extra scans or monitoring?

No, I got kicked off of my insurance so this is a scary time for us. We are trying to pick up new insurance this week and then I shall be going back to the OB who delivered my youngest. I am sure he will tell me what needs to be done. I trust that man with my life as well as my childs. I hope to get some kind of direction from him soon :(

I had subchorionic hemorrhage this time at 7 weeks. It's a bleed in uterus. They call it SCH.
The advice I was given was: pelvic rest, fluids, rest & no lifting. The bleed resolved by the 12 week scan and all is fine. I really listened to my body & rested as soon as cramping set in. Take care!

Thank you!! I am trying to take it easy, but I have a job to work and 2 babies to care for. I get a lot of abdominal pain still. The drs didn't tell me to do any of the things listed. I really had to ask them questions to get any sort of advice. Thanks so much for the response!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->