Anyone else have leaking boobs?!

hercfreak

Reaction score
Hi

Really random question I know. Is anyone else experiencing leaking boobs in their TWW?
I think af is due on Wednesday but I haven't been keeping track of my cycles as we weren't intending in trying just yet so no idea how many dpo I am. I know I didn't have this when I was pregnant last time. My boobs have been hurting for a fair few days and this morning I felt quezzy at the smell of the dog food and felt sick 2hrs after eating an egg mayo and cheese sandwich. I've managed to get a nice relaxing warm bath tonight and now my boobs are throbbing and that's when I also noticed the one leaking boob!

I've experienced that for the last 6 days. For me it seems to be a EARLY sign of Pregnancy, I say seems to be because I've gotten one Pos. Test and it might be wrong so I don't want to jinx myself and say it's a def. thing yet.

*Edited since I went though my Symptom spotting posts and counted 6 days of leaky nips being reported*

I do have a test in the cupboard but too chicken to do it in case it is :bfn:!

My breasts were leaking in very early pregnancy after I hadvmy 1st baby. I mean literally before af was due! And it made me do a test which was positive. Good luck! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->