anyone else have ovulation sickness each month???

kittycrazy

Reaction score
bleurgh. Almost puts me off wanting sex. I power through.......... but its horrid. I wouldnt mind as much but i carried four kids and i never had morning sickness!!! arhhhh

I have never tracked ovulation up until recently but I did realise that I got a horrible painful lower stomach with it for over a day. It was so uncomfortable and it put me off DTD too :(

I've never tracked my ovulation because I can almost pinpoint the exact day when I do, my body changes so much in a week before I ovulate. I get awful cramping, I break out, and even feel fatigued and nauseous as if I were pregnant.

Oh my god I am the EXACT same, I am green with sickness, fatigue, bloating u name it :( always around ovulation and never at AF.got bloods done last week, all clear and even got an ultrasound as thought might be cysts, nope all healthy. Honestly I feel ur pain it's horrific and not one of my friends experiences :(

the weird thing for me is that before I ever got pregnant with DD, I never had any signs of ovulation, but after each pregnancy the ovulation pains and signs have gotten worse :shrug:

I didn’t feel anything abnormal during ovulation till the recent time. However, from past 4 months, I am getting cramps, sore boobs and loss of libido. I read, the symptoms you feel after O, is progesterone. If your symptoms get stronger towards the end of your cycle it's a good sign. Interestingly, I recently read an article that says, women are more prone to infection when they are ovulating. The hormone oestrogen, scientists discovered, turns down the activity of immune system molecules that defend against pathogens such as viruses and bacteria, which make us sick by invading our cells. The changing hormone levels that take place during ovulation, particularly the increase in oestrogen levels and the surge of luteinizing hormone, can cause some women to be nauseous around ovulation.
Not to mention, it certainly gets your hopes up. Last month I had full one week with feeling of sickness.

That's really interesting thanks👍🏻 Wonder is there anything u can take to ease it? I already take primrose oil, Vit b & cod liver and doesn't really help. Yeah I am sick constantly so u can't tell what symptoms are what😢 I am feeling bloated and green today 5 DPO and sure I d say that's just my usual 😂😂

wow. so many of us. Ive always had ovulation pain. usually on the left side. This month its been on the right. i had a sterilisation reversal done in jan so thinking if the left side is still blocked maybe this month i may get lucky. i have only put the sickness bit together since i started charting. men seriously dont know theyre born.

Ha no they don't but himself knows now when I get motion sickness in the car exactly what time it is 😂roll on a BFP so these monthly nightmares end for a while 😂😂😂

Ha no they don't but himself knows now when I get motion sickness in the car exactly what time it is 😂roll on a BFP so these monthly nightmares end for a while 😂😂😂
lol well saves spending money on OPKs i guess. And yes lets hope we all have little buns in the oven soon. then its all the trouble that brings.:baby:

Do any of you - or HAVE any of you - experienced O bleeding/spotting? I triggered Tuesday night, and spotting after intercourse that night, then the past 24 hours a VERY light flow - not enough to consider a period, but more than spotting.

no, I've never experienced O spotting, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to me in the near future. I've told a friend of mine it won't be long until ovulation kills me :haha:

no, I've never experienced O spotting, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to me in the near future. I've told a friend of mine it won't be long until ovulation kills me :haha:

Hahaha!

I wondered if using the trigger shot forced the larger 5 follies to erupt, hence the bleeding...not sure though. Ah well, u/s in the morning will tell all...

Hahaha!

I wondered if using the trigger shot forced the larger 5 follies to erupt, hence the bleeding...not sure though. Ah well, u/s in the morning will tell all...
hahahaha no me either. x

With O time drawing near I've just been reminded of another unfortunate symptom: IBS which only hangs around for a few days, but rushing to the bathroom after every meal is unpleasant, ugh

I know IBS to add to the mix �� I was realllyyyy nauseous this month and I never have that as bad as I have this month and cramped much longer as well. Is it sad to want AF to come so I can have a bit of relief ��only cause I know I am not preggo this month I don't feel it at all and reading others symptoms it's exactly what I get every month thanks to THE O ����probably get none one month and that's means I ll get a BFP ha

Do any of you - or HAVE any of you - experienced O bleeding/spotting? I triggered Tuesday night, and spotting after intercourse that night, then the past 24 hours a VERY light flow - not enough to consider a period, but more than spotting.

I am experiencing this at the moment :( I haven't ovulated yet but think I will soon but I'm quite concerned about the amount of spotting I'm having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->