Anyone else have PCOS? Feeling down!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I just celebrated my 28th birthday. Seeing babies and pregnant women is getting me depressed. My DH will be going on 33 this year with no kids.. He's got an interview with the city to become a patrol officer which is what he really wants to do and he'll make good money out of that. So he told me if he gets on with the city I can get a part time job and we can start trying again.. I'm on my period today and just feeling down and out like we're never gonna have kids! We miscarried at 8 weeks over a year ago but that was with the help of Clomid. It's like I don't want to wait until he gets a better job I want to try now! After being married for 7 years I wonder if we'll ever have kids! Seeing babies and pregnant women's baby showers on Facebook makes me feel sorry for myself!!!

Yeah I have PCOS, over 2 years now with no success but I am taking it easy this month, totally relaxed, not worried at all I know my hormones are out of whack but I have just moved house and don't really care this month. Took 4 months with my son so this long is a bit of a shock!

I have PCOS and was able to conceive naturally, though we are recently losing that baby. I would just share your concerns with him and see exactly how he feels about trying earlier than you're planning. I struggle with facebook anymore, nearly all my female friends are pregnant currently and it's heartbreaking.

I have not been diagnosed with pcos but my new doctor thinks I have poly cystic ovaries from a CD4 scan. I never had a scan that early in my cycle and my previous doctor told me I had perfect uterus and ovaries. The new doctor can't confirm her diag without blood tests. I'm already on my first month of clomid given to me by my previous doctor since I requested it for earlier ovulation.

I sit with a load of other women who are all preg and feel a bit upset. But I know it will happen when it's the right time.

Don't lose hope ladies. We will get that BFP soon !

Rustywife sorry that your going through so much. Try convincing DH that it's not that easy to conceive on PCOs and that you should start now. How many clomid cycles before you got a BFP? Did you take clomid after that? Do you plan on taking clomid in the near future?

I have/had PCOS...hear me out. At 17 i went in to the OB with pains and from then on i had PCOS. when i turned 25 i was getting baby fever, i was married for four years at that time. May hubby already knew about PCOS and i told him the truth from what my OB said "if u want lids start early, once 30 comes the chance lowers greatly for you." So, i told DH if u want kids we start now or it is never. We were both in grad school FT and he worked FT and we were poor. It took us three month without any meds but was put on progesterone at my 1st doctor visit. Our DSwas born 9m1w later, healthy too. For two years my doctor has ran test after test but my PCOS is gone, for some reason having my son fixed me. Now we are TTC#2 and we are going on month 7 without luck. But my hormons and female parts r fine.

So, to get to it, do as taima suggests. Tell ur hubby the truth that it is not easy when u have PCOS, it can take years...even for people without it it can take months/years. Tell him your doctor said if u want kids to start now. :)

I agree with some of the other ladies. I was 28 when we started our first round of clomid after 8 years of no success naturally. We fell that first month and now have our DS. Since having him I have ovulated at least 5 times that I know of on my own. Which is amazing since previously I had no indication I was ovulating. We are now trying naturally for a few months for #2 and hoping we won't need to use medication.

Wow.. Thank you ladies!! He says the first thing he's just terrified because of our previous miscarriage and second cause we don't have finances to afford a child right now... I've been on no protection for 7 years and we only got pregnant the second month I was on Clomid and doing the clearblue fertility monitor.. Maybe I can just refill my Clomid and just take it and have fun.. LOL!! I know I'm sneaky! I'm on a low carb diet.. It's helped a lot of my symptoms so I'm charting this month to see.. If FF detects an "O" day does that mean you actually ovulated??

You might get your progesterone checked. It is common in PCOS to have low progesterone which can lead to a miscarriage. I used natural progesterone cream with DS. It wasn't a prescription but I had started using it to induce my period and just kept using it until week 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->