Anyone else have problems with babies crying?

bbhopes

Hoping for Baby in 2012
Reaction score
My son was full term and over all appeared perfectly normal, but he had a heart problem that was not discovered until after he died at four days old (in 2008). My question is, I still have problems hearing newborns crying, if we're in a store and I hear a baby crying I will get deeply upset still to this day. I am currently trying for another, anyone else had this problem before and when you had another child, were you able to overcome this issue?? Any ideas as to how I can overcome this??? thanks in advance!!

Not had that problem myself, just wanted to send you loads of :hugs:

BB, I also haven't experienced that either but just wanted to tell you how very sorry I am. I'll pray for an easy conception and healthy pregnancy & baby!
:hug:

My son was full term and over all appeared perfectly normal, but he had a heart problem that was not discovered until after he died at four days old (in 2008). My question is, I still have problems hearing newborns crying, if we're in a store and I hear a baby crying I will get deeply upset still to this day. I am currently trying for another, anyone else had this problem before and when you had another child, were you able to overcome this issue?? Any ideas as to how I can overcome this??? thanks in advance!!

Hiya.. My son was stillborn at 36 weeks in Feb and I don't mind babies crying but like you say its the newborn baby cry.. it has a very distinctive sound doesn't it? Also shortly after we had some friends of ours stay over with their 10 month old baby and her cries made me lactate! Very sad! Sorry for the loss of your son...... xxxxxxx:hugs:

I have experienced this problem all to many time :( the sound of a newborn cry and it feels like my heart is almost physiclaly aching.....then i start crying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->