Anyone Else Have these symptoms?

Emma9

Reaction score
Hello, so we are not trying but not preventing either. According to all the apps i would have ovulated on the 10th of March but we did the deed on the 6th and a few other days around then. (the 6th was the only day he didn't withdrawal though)
About 4 days ago I started feeling..off. Just a little nauseous but it is getting worse. So I am wondering if any ladies had these symptoms around 3 and half weeks. I feel very full in my uterus i dont know how to describe it, like there is rock in there. There has also been a dull pain on my left lower side where my uterus is. Along with little rumbles and vibrations. Sometimes a little pinch. Also tired during the day but cant sleep at night along with being really hot which is odd.
I have been kinda ignoring them saying its in my head. But last night I didn't like the taste of any of the food I normally love. Especially hot sauce which i normally drench on everything. Also something we eat all the time tasted way to salty. Now that I think about it the water with lemon i normally drink tasted bad too. I also tasted soap when i tried to drink a smoothie i normally love. & I couldnt taste garlic which i also normally love. Ok the examples are starting to add up lol.
I am 23 and my husband is 33, we both dont have any kids. My period is due sunday as is usually very on time. Just looking for some stories/advice/personal experience. Thank you ladies!

When I was pregnant I was constantly tired, green onions smelled like BO and I could smell them from a distance some of my foods tasted totally different and I couldn't stand wings as before every Thursday my fiance and I would go to the local bar for cheap wing night and I used to love them.

We aren't trying but not preventing either and lately I have been tired and have a wicked sense of smell. Like he will have a shower and all I can smell for the next 2 hours is shampoo :s
Since my miscarriage my period has been regular and according to my calendar I ovulated on the 6th of this month and did the deed a few days before on that day and a few days after. My period is due tmmrw and haven't had any thing except for a bit more cm (sorry if that's tmi) lower back aches nausea sore breasts and tiredness :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->