Anyone else have to WTT with no confirmed date?

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
Ah baby fever a lovely thing. (Not.) I'm 20 trying to enjoy my 20's I'm not like other 20 year olds though. I don't like to go out and party, my fiance and I love to be at home, just cuddle and talk about kids, or watch my god son. I have finished culinary school, and landed my dream job, running a kitchen with one other chef. My fiance is finishing schooling to become a mechanic. That is our main reason for WTT. He is almost 24 and we both want kids, but we want to wait till we get married, and he finishes school, now he also wants to wait till we visit his parents in Alberta. Which is a 3 day drive, or a 1 day flight. He also says we should go visit my family in the UK. I do want to visit my family in the UK but more than anything I want a family. He's made it worse by coming up with both a girl name and a boy name. So now I have to WTT for an unconfirmed date. Anyone else having to WTT with no confirmed date? Is it driving anyone else crazy?

I've been waiting for years. I think I was about 24 when I started looking in to having a baby - I turn 30 this autumn and still waiting! There always seems to be something which gets in the way, but hopefully, this time I will actually get there!

I hope you don't have to wait too long.

I've been waiting for years. I think I was about 24 when I started looking in to having a baby - I turn 30 this autumn and still waiting! There always seems to be something which gets in the way, but hopefully, this time I will actually get there!

I hope you don't have to wait too long.

I hope you get to try soon! I am hoping I don't have to wait too too long. Cause I would like to have at least 3. So I want to start soon enough I hope.

We are waiting because of school too, but NTNP in the meantime because if I get pg before we start TTC it's not too big of a deal. I hope you get to try ASAP :)

We are not waiting to try, but I do wish for a third although that dream has been completely crushed yesterday after receiving not so good news from hubby's current work. We are now thinking of immigrating and that might take years and would not even guarantee that we will ever be able to have a third.

But a girl can dream right?

We are not waiting to try, but I do wish for a third although that dream has been completely crushed yesterday after receiving not so good news from hubby's current work. We are now thinking of immigrating and that might take years and would not even guarantee that we will ever be able to have a third.

But a girl can dream right?

A girl can definietly dream :) My fiance and I are coming up with names already and last night on the way to my parents house for dinner we were talking about cribs and my fiance said how he wanted a car bed growing up so he wants our kids to have car beds. I'm starting to think he wants one more than I do :p

Hey guys, new to this but we are also waiting to try with no confirmed date. My partner is currently studying so we have discussed hopefully starting to try towards the end of 2017 ��. I just have such bad baby fever at the moment, it is all I can think about all of the time.

Hey guys, new to this but we are also waiting to try with no confirmed date. My partner is currently studying so we have discussed hopefully starting to try towards the end of 2017 ��. I just have such bad baby fever at the moment, it is all I can think about all of the time.

I'm in the same boat honey. My partner is finishing his studies as well and I have to wait till then, it is driving me crazy. We also want to wait to get married but my baby fever is so bad

Hi y'all! My hubs and I are also WTT with no known date. We're waiting until we are more financially stable before we have babies. It is really hard waiting, especially when everyone and their mothers seem to be getting knocked up.

I'm also waiting with no known date! sometimes I think I'm crazy for wanting another, and other times I'm dying of broodiness :haha:

I've got to finish uni (in 1 year), get a job relating to my degree (however long it takes 😱) and buy a house (2-3 years) before we can set a date!

I guess I would belong here as we want to have another but we don't know if or when the time will be right. Really want to try now but hubby keeps comimg up with reasons not to. I am 41 now keep telling him I don't have that much time to waste. 😢

You definitely aren't alone! I'm in the same boat and it's driving me insane I've been with my boyfriend since I was 18 and I've known since the beginning I want kids with him. I am now 25 have graduated college and have a decent job. 13 women around me are currently pregnant...I've wanted to have kids for 6 years now...but probably won't begin trying for another 4 years. It really drives me insane but there's nothing I can do

We're all here to support each other in this time of no confirmed date! I will always be here for you lovely ladies in our hour of need.

Me.
we said we would TTC last december, then it moved to when ive passed my driving test. Then it was after we get married. Ive just failed my driving test and there arent any more tests until next year as theyre so fully booked. OH also wants to save up to buy a house though so could be next feb/march... could be in two years lol.

wow kbwebb that's crazy that they don't have any driving tests until then! :( where do you live?!

I live in staffordshire, when i go on to book a test, it just says 'no test dates found' next to the test centre i need to use, even if i change the date i want all the way to december. the only thing i can do is keep checking back incase of cancellations really. When i booked the test ive just failed there was a 10 and a half week wait. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->